Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JRMurray

Suprunov Design website down?

Hi, all,I've just added 1 Gb of RAM to my computer. Of course, doing so has caused some of my payware add-ons that are tied to a hardware fingerprint to cease functioning until I can get new keys [insert rant about these "anti-piracy" schemes only penalizing honest people]. Anyway, one such key is for the Suprunov Design Yak-40. SD's website, however, has been down for the last couple of days. There appears to be no way to get a new key.Does anyone know what's happening with SD?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

>Hi, all,>>I've just added 1 Gb of RAM to my computer. Of course, doing>so has caused some of my payware add-ons that are tied to a>hardware fingerprint to cease functioning until I can get new>keys [insert rant about these "anti-piracy" schemes only>penalizing honest people]. Anyway, one such key is for the>Suprunov Design Yak-40. SD's website, however, has been down>for the last couple of days. There appears to be no way to>get a new key.>>Does anyone know what's happening with SD?>I just tried it - no problems.http://secure.simmarket.com/default.php?manufacturers_id=181

Thanks for the help, David, but I bought v1.4 directly from Suprunov Design quite some time ago and upgraded through SD when v2.0 was released. I doubt that SimMarket would issue me a key. Anyway, if you check out the link to SD's website, you'll find that you end up with an "Index of /" page--just a directory listing with no website.Also, my e-mail to info@suprunovdesign.ru has bounced, and their forum is down.

Try suprunov@gmail.com I don't know if it'll work but hope so.

Thanks, Gavin.I sent Igor Suprunov a message and received a reply within hours. Although the website is down, Igor is still sending out registration codes.Again, thanks.

>Thanks, Gavin.>>I sent Igor Suprunov a message and received a reply within>hours. Although the website is down, Igor is still sending>out registration codes.>>Again, thanks.JoelMy pleasure, glad to have helped :-)

Thanks, Hugo. I checked out the site yesterday and you're right; it's back up.Thanks again to all who answered.