Sign in to follow this  
deaconblues

Citation X: Eaglesoft v. Wilco/FeelThere

Enough what?
"It does appear to us that you prefer Eaglesoft current CX over Wilco/FT current CX product despite the obvious attempts at obfuscation of that fact."Enough stuff like this. We have enough problems with members battling out with each other, we don't need developers doing it too. I don't have either of the aircraft in question, but I'm sure they're both great. Let's leave it at that.

Removed by mod
If this isn't advertising, I don't know what is.

i9-10900k @ 5.1GHz 32G XMP-3200 | RTX3090 | 3T m.2 | Win11 | vkb-gf ultimate & pedals | virpil cm3 throttle | 55" 4k UHDTV | HP R-G2 VR | DCS

Yeah it is worthy advertising as it is a great add on. aircraft.
Again our thanks Fanatic. :(

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Again our thanks Fanatic. :(
Ohh boy, ohh boy :(

System: AMD 7800X3D - X670 Mobo - RTX 4090 - 32GB 6000MHz DDR5 - Corsair RM1000x PSU - 2 x 2TB SSD - 32" 1440p Display - Windows 11

Indeed - many threads with Eaglesoft in the title provide good entertainment!

Glad we could provide you with entertainment. :(

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

The ESDG CX 2.0 for FS9 kicks a lot of fourth point of contact and is well worth the price of admission.I will leave it at that.

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

I can't wait to see what Eaglesoft is working on next, did I mention I love the Citation X2.0?
I'm hoping it rhymes with CJ1 V2.0. The original is still one of my favorites.

The ESDG CX 2.0 for FS9 kicks a lot of fourth point of contact and is well worth the price of admission.I will leave it at that.
Many thanks Ark.We hear this from a lot of users but somehow after about 2.5 years of hard work it's still good to hear it from those who truly appreciate the effort and result in FS9. :(

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Are you implying untruthful behaviour with your use of a nose growing smilie??If so, why not man up a say it clearly? :(

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Many thanks Ark.We hear this from a lot of users but somehow after about 2.5 years of hard work it's still good to hear it from those who truly appreciate the effort and result in FS9. :(
I like FS9 for performance, and I am so happy that some one has not abandoned us. I hope that more great aircraft roll out the hanger doors in the future. I think it would be cool to see a Falcon jet or something with more range.