Sign in to follow this  

A310 panel released..............

OK, I know it's long overdue and I've actually done nothing to it in months and I'm sorry to all those that keep emailing me and all that, but it's now in the library so I can get on with finishing a certain 727 now in peace :-)Did I post this link already LOL!!!http://www.simforums.com/forums/display_to...&PagePosition=1I guess it's time to do some up to date 727 screenies :-jumpyhttp://www.blandreynolds.btinternet.co.uk/DF_PG_sm.gif

Guest Brent Hebert

Ooooh, Ahhhhh, Yeaaaa!Thanks Paul.Brent Hebert

Guest Brent Hebert

I was referring to the 727 screenies.Brent Hebert

THank you Paul! Could you suggest a nice {good flight dynamics etc} A310 aircraft to go with your panel for us??? Best Wishes, Randy J. Smith [h3]" A little learning is a dangerous thing"[/h3]AMD XP 2100 |MUNCHKIN 512 DDR RAM |ECS[/b ][i] K7S5A MB[/i] |GF3 64 MEG |WIN XP PRO |MITSUBISHI DIAMOND PLUS 91 19"

Sweet I've been waiting for the Plumpbus panel! :D and wow that 727 is looking pretty damn amazing! :DBest Regards Derek Beal :-wavePROUD RUSSIAN/CANADIAN! :D

Guest panzerschiffe

Harald Nehring's A310's (200 and 300) are quite outstanding, both in looks and feel.

Guest abent

Thank you so much Paul. This is indeed great! And wow...does that 727 look amazing. Can't wait 'til it's released.Adam

Hi Paul.First of all, congrats on your beautiful panel. But I have one question. Where is the NAV/GPS selector located?. I cant get the GPS to be locked by the AP. There is a GPS button in the AP module, but doesn't work (at least for me).Thanks a lot!Pedro.

Guest saudi_777

ALLLLLLLRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGHHT!!!!!!!!!!:-beerchug :-bla :-jumpy :-kewl Thanks a lot Paul!! I've been waiting for this panel for AGES man!! :-lol :-lol I'm really happy that I can finally use a truly functional and efficient A300/A310 freeware panel, since all the other A300/A310 freeware panels out there really don't have the quality and functionality of your superb panels.Thanks again!! :-wave

Thanks detroit. It is a good solution until Paul give us his 1.1 version :DPedro

A very accurate representation of the panel to suit Harald's excellent A310 Thanks Paul Minos