Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DarkCharizma

Practice Part #5

If you, like me, can't stand 4+ hour jet flights, I devised a flight plan to take us from the end of the corridor in practice #4 (NCRG) to Sydney!So let's go island hopping:NCRGNIUENFNA (this leg is pretty long, 657 nm, can be split up with a stop at NFTV or NTFL)NVVWNWWEYSNFYLHIYSSYI know (well, think) we already have to airports below S30 in this practice run, but it doesn't hurt to land at some more. I didn't check all of the airports, but some of them are unlit, for added fun

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I have the baton NCRG - NIUE in the DA Cheyenne.
Baton free at NIUE.I just noticed on my Pilot Records a reward for landing at a Most Remote Airport - SCIP. Yeehaw!Mike.

Baton Free NFNAForgot to post that I was taking this leg. Moving it to wards Australia

If you, like me, can't stand 4+ hour jet flights, I devised a flight plan to take us from the end of the corridor in practice #4 (NCRG) to Sydney!So let's go island hopping:NCRGNIUENFNA (this leg is pretty long, 657 nm, can be split up with a stop at NFTV or NTFL)NVVWNWWEYSNFYLHIYSSYI know (well, think) we already have to airports below S30 in this practice run, but it doesn't hurt to land at some more. I didn't check all of the airports, but some of them are unlit, for added fun

hi, i have the baton NFNA-NVVW in the default caravan.
my apologies. goofed. i'm taking the bizjet. give somebody else a chance to pick up the baton sooner.i have the baton NFNA-NVVW in the default lear.

Baton Free YSNFInteresting place to put a runway. No room to runoff due to an error that put the runway in the water.

Baton Free at YLHI.

I have the baton. YSNF-YLHI in the RealAir Spitfire.

Baton Free at YLHI.
Wow, that looks amazing! What scenery is that? My island is completely flat in standard FSX

Baton Free - YSSYFlew the sectionf8 f86. Had some issues with the condition of the engine and fuel supply but managed to pull it offNext section we need to go to one landing in South Australia and then turn towards Hong Kong.

I flew the Ylhi to YSSY leg in the default Mooney When I landed I discovered the duena said I had a over speed 0:0 I am still lost with this error message If I did over speed why does show no time. And the other question I have is what does it consider over speed?Oh by the way there was a nice cross wind blowing landing at 16L and it was raining.

Was the outline of the JPG Red? Ilooked at one of your other tests ( the one with a realism error) ans see that you had 0.0 seconds in over speed. That is a good thing. You get 60 Seconds of over speed before your flight becomes invalid. If you look at my last post above, you see I had 10 seconds of over speed.

I flew the Ylhi to YSSY leg in the default Mooney When I landed I discovered the duena said I had a over speed 0:0 I am still lost with this error message If I did over speed why does show no time. And the other question I have is what does it consider over speed?Oh by the way there was a nice cross wind blowing landing at 16L and it was raining.

This has come up plenty of times before. Don't think of the overspeed as an error message but as an information message. You don't incur any race penalties for overspeed, its there purely to tell you that you are dangerously close to over-stressing and thereby crashing your plane. Its a good indicator that you need to back off on the throttle a bit.other than that don't worry about it

Oh I did not know that I thought the flight was invalid when I saw the over speed error. Oh by the way I fixed the realism problem I was one click short of full, I would have never had spotted that one. :(

If your leg is invalid, the outline of the JPG will be red as wellTake another spin and post up your results.

Oh I did not know that I thought the flight was invalid when I saw the over speed error. Oh by the way I fixed the realism problem I was one click short of full, I would have never had spotted that one. :(