Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mondeoman

Pf10070v2

Hello, I have tried to install the pf10070v2. but every time I get "Run-Time Error 380" I have downloaded this program from AVsim on three separate occasions, always with the same result. I have been able to install the Fokker 28 without any problems. Could anyone please help.Many thanks

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I suggest that you download and install Visual Basic from Microsoft's site and try again.Best regards,Rafal

I suggest that you download and install Visual Basic from Microsoft's site and try again.Best regards,Rafal
Visual Basic runtime library

Hello, I have tried to install the pf10070v2. but every time I get "Run-Time Error 380" I have downloaded this program from AVsim on three separate occasions, always with the same result. I have been able to install the Fokker 28 without any problems. Could anyone please help.Many thanks
Have you read/tried Point-1 of the support page ??http://fokker.avsim.net/F70100.htmRob

Hi, Thanks to all of you who replied. I have finally installed the aircraft after reading the support item 1 as suggested. Obviously the two downloads ie: Fokker 28 and the Fokker 100/70 are packed differently, as I had no problems installing the Fokker 28.Once again may thanks for your help.Barry