Sign in to follow this  
buzzbee

Practice #9

With the wildcard leg, I was just making an attempt at it for practice. I have now crashed twice on landing and overstressed once. At least I am proving the Sim Box to be robust as it has pretty much run FS for the last 18 hours non stop. I need more patience and a better setup on landing. I was rushed by the real world to try and get the last 2 failed landings completed. So I sort of stuffed them in.On this last flight I was out running errands and then getting "feedback" on my need to go back to the office and land, hence the Spiralgraph flight tracking as the GPS coupled autopilot circled and snapping off the nose gear.The latest attempt. I do have the fuel management of the Connie down now though.

I'm a wee bit confused here as to what's going on... :(Buzz are you going to make another attempt? :(Bry did ur flight actually count? :( :PTIA :(

KBJC 

AMD 3900 / RTX 2060 Pro

I did exactly the same thing buzz, except i had to step away for over 10 hours. Spirograph 2I did however manage to get it down no problem, even with a bit of a snowstorm

Harv.png?dl=1

I have the baton CYVT - CYLW in the ATR72-500

| Windows 11 | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO | i9-13900K | RTX 4090 | 64GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE DDR5 | 2TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2 | 2x 2TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2 | CORSAIR AX1600i ATX Titanium | LG C2 42 Inch 4K OLED | 

26aLetj.png

Baton Free @ CYLWJust under the wire for 2hrs.

| Windows 11 | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO | i9-13900K | RTX 4090 | 64GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE DDR5 | 2TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2 | 2x 2TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2 | CORSAIR AX1600i ATX Titanium | LG C2 42 Inch 4K OLED | 

26aLetj.png

The Wing has landed: CYLW :( Very Interesting (but not funny) putting to test one's IP in the Mountains while solid IMC. :(

Really enjoy that tracking feature. 5th Time was the charm Managed to get back in time to make a descent descent, still had to make a 270 degree turn away from the field to loose excess altitude, but not too bad. Then I noticed that I was only flying on 2 engines due to fuel starvation. Looks like I flew on 2 engines for about 100 minutes.

I did exactly the same thing buzz, except i had to step away for over 10 hours. Spirograph 2I did however manage to get it down no problem, even with a bit of a snowstorm
The only requirement for the choice was that it was close to teh line between ELLX and KBFI ( did no scouting, jut put them on there.
The Wing has landed: CYLW :( Very Interesting (but not funny) putting to test one's IP in the Mountains while solid IMC. :(

KBJC 

AMD 3900 / RTX 2060 Pro

I have the Baton CYLW-KBFI in Real Air Spitfire mrk XIV on Buzz FS HOST & Teamspeak

Jock Hartvig Andersen,

EKCH, EKAT

Hi Guys (Happy New Year btw :( )This is a fwiw post using the C-130J from BIPA - CYRT (hope this wasn't a piston prop route B) ). Quite a nice flight except for the headwinds. CYRT was socked in with 1/2 mile visiblity. Good thing I could drag it in at 200' and 100kts as there is no ILS. :( I took off with Full Fuel expecting some brutal headwinds at altitude but nothing over 45kts (i think). Had around 20% remaining. Seems the C-130 is another excellent Craft :( for this type mission.Flying the RTWR routes backwards Regards...