Sign in to follow this  
Guest TonyR

PMDG MD external model fault

Guest TonyR

Dear PMDG authorities Thank you very much for your wonderfull product FS9 - MD11. It is the best aircraft in FS9 world. Avionics, sounds, model (external and VC) and textures of MD11 are wonderfull. But I think that the external model includes a few fault. :( Dimension of pilot in PMDG MD11 external model is too big than real dimension of pilot (you can see real photos ). If you correct this fault, PMDG MD11 vill be more wonderfull. :( With my best regards.pilotdimensionfaultsi3.jpgw2551.png">my.php?image=pilotdimensionfaultsi3.jpg

Tony,Quite frankly, this is pretty ridiculous nitpicking. Go fly the plane and stop looking for silly things that do not effect the operation of the aircraft to post about. You purchased a simulation, not a real life MD-11.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Tony,You are quite right here. Vin has messed up. We tried to get him to use smaller heads, but my head is really, really big, and although he actually DID shrink it for the MD-11, it obivously wasn't enough. Robert's head is HUGE, and you know why he refused to have his shrunken (if it gets any bigger, it'll explode). Another problem I see here is we can't actually tell who the "big head" in the PMDG airplane is and the angle isn't quite right.You should try reloading the airplane and, given that the MD-11 sim randomly loads heads, you might possibly get one of our "small headed" team members. That's not to be confused with a small brain (at least I don't think so), but let me suggest you keep trying till you get, say, Vin's head (we call him "Pinhead" - sorry Vin). This should make you very happy. Or, alternatively, send us your head and we'll shrink it. :( Bill

I agree with Ryan... but in the spirit of nitpicking...Don't you think you should have at least taken the time to capture a profile view of the PMDG MD-11 model seeing as you are comparing to real shots taken exclusively from such an angle? Way to half &@($* it!

Actually Tony should be sent for some lessons in human anatomy and perspective. On the PMDG side he brackets not only the head but a good portion of the neck. This is what we call apples to oranges comparison.