Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Joseph29

Good weekend for new scenery!

This weekend has been a good weekend for new scenery being released. 3 good ones have been released.Greece GAP Mega Kerkyra 2009 - gap_mega_kerkyra_2009_255849.zipPoznan Lawica Airport (made by MK Studios) - eppo2009_255660.zipBarbados International Airport (made by Max Kraus) - tbpb_v1.zip

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Wow!I just can't believe the quality of these scenery's!Who said FS9 is dead an buried? :( Thanks for the heads up!Regards,Frank

Wow!I just can't believe the quality of these scenery's!Who said FS9 is dead an buried? :( Thanks for the heads up!Regards,Frank
Thanks, the Barbados scenery is mine. If you have any problems, PM me here. I am aware of users having terrain elevation issues, to this I suggest you play with your terrain mesh settings. I am running a freeware mesh for all the Caribbean Islands. Unfortunately I do not recall the name of it but I think it came from the Avsim Library. I can send the bgl file for Barbados if anyone wants it (133k). It's impossible to test for all meshes out there.

Absolutely!The first add-ons I look for among the new additions to the library are sceneries and this weekend has indeed been very rewarding.Max, thanks for your contribution to FS and to us simmers.Frank commented above about how FS9 was still alive, I couldn't agree more! FSX, eat your heart out!

Thanks, the Barbados scenery is mine. If you have any problems, PM me here. I am aware of users having terrain elevation issues, to this I suggest you play with your terrain mesh settings. I am running a freeware mesh for all the Caribbean Islands. Unfortunately I do not recall the name of it but I think it came from the Avsim Library. I can send the bgl file for Barbados if anyone wants it (133k). It's impossible to test for all meshes out there.
I took a quick spin around TBPB and I must say it is impressive!Good work!