Sign in to follow this  
MathiasX

WOAI

Hey GuysI just installed Aerosoft Madrid (FSX)And when i load an aircraft into Madrid i cant see ANY of my WOAI planes : (, its hundreds of WOAI planes there, but i cant see them !Any ideas?

Well, you've got FS9 traffic on an FSX addon. You may have Service Pack issues. Make sure Madrid matches the SP you have installed. There could also be parking radius issues. If parking size does not fit your planes, they will not show. Check with Areosoft.Bob

Bob

i5, 16 GB ram, GTX 960, FS on SSD, Windows 10 64 bit, home built works anyway.

Any ideas?
In addition to what was said, keep in mind World of AI will not set up its aircraft correctly for FSX--they are set up for FS2004. If you install any WoAI package into FSX, most of the time, the aircraft will have incorrect wing_span entries. As a result, they will not park correctly at any FSX airport.You have to go in and check each of your AI's aircraft.cfg files, to make sure the wing_span matches the real world value.You will find that many of them do not.

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

This is just LEMD.I removed Aerosoft Madrid, and all the WOAI planes came visible! i reinstalled it. And now it works!

--------> MaceThat's a bit of an exageration isn't it?I have WoAI installed on FSX and the AI aircraft land, park at gates & take off quite happily. I understand that you meant that they may not park exactly in the gate where they should, but in general they work OK.Your statement gives the impression they don't work at all in FSX and that's not right.

ngxu_banner.png

Parking and wingspan are different between FS9 and FSX, as you know. I can't tell you how many times I've had a corsair fighter park at a jetway because it couldn't find parking the size it wanted at GA parking. WOAI puts so many planes at airports that I'm not sure how you would know if they all work or not. Airlines might work OK, but GA, with so many different sizes, could be funny. And then there's the jetway and baggage truck issue.Bob

Bob

i5, 16 GB ram, GTX 960, FS on SSD, Windows 10 64 bit, home built works anyway.

--------> MaceThat's a bit of an exageration isn't it?I have WoAI installed on FSX and the AI aircraft land, park at gates & take off quite happily. I understand that you meant that they may not park exactly in the gate where they should, but in general they work OK.Your statement gives the impression they don't work at all in FSX and that's not right.
Go and check your AI aircraft wing_span values for yourself. You will see.

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB