Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Aussiecop

Bell 206 HD Expansion Pack Released!

Hi all, For those of you who enjoyed the Bell 206 HD pack, we have spent the last month putting together some international flavour paints, we have included aome Aussie ones as well as some from Europe and the USA, We hope you enjoy these ones, please note you will need the origional HD release for these textures to work correctly.Ozx 206 HD Expansion Pack

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Ryan, thank you to you and your team for this! :) d/l now

Id also like to thank you for this. I loved the last batch, they really make the Jet Ranger look spectacular! :( Rob

Id also like to thank you for this. I loved the last batch, they really make the Jet Ranger look spectacular! :( Rob
Same here, great repaints, and has put some of the fun back into flying the default Helis...Thanks

Thanks for all the positive feedback guys, we really put a massive amount of work into this bird in a now over 4 month period, so glad that there are people enjoying it, so for now its on to the next project................the Grumann Goose in HD with a whole new set of textures and this time, we are including a new flight model as one of the FS communities best flight model experts has jjoined us in the Ozx HD development team! We will have some shots soon, cheers.AC

Many thanks for your excellent artistic work - I enjoyed the first pack and can't wait to try this new one. Howard

Hello,I just wanted to say thanks for all of your hard work. I just downloaded and installed. Very impresseive!Great Job.Nick