Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MrSpeaker

Hole in my Beech 1900D

I bought the 1900d awhile ago, but then moved to fsx, fs9 is no longer on my machine. I contacted pmdg and they resent my 1900d download link, because I wanted to port it into fsx. However there is a missing texture on the nose of the aircraft. I have asked others about this on another forum but they did not seem to have any problems like this. Any ideas. FLIGHT-2009-mar-24-002.jpgIan

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Anyone else have this problem??? Im using XP fsx SP2
Must be kinda drafty in the cockpit :( Seriously though, I fly the B1900 on FSX, but on Vista 64, and I've not noticed this,but then again I don't usually sit and stare at the nose of the plane, I'll take a looktonight.Do you only have the D, was wondering if it happened on both planes? In any caseI have both, so I'll check each.

Must be kinda drafty in the cockpit :( Seriously though, I fly the B1900 on FSX, but on Vista 64, and I've not noticed this,but then again I don't usually sit and stare at the nose of the plane, I'll take a looktonight.Do you only have the D, was wondering if it happened on both planes? In any caseI have both, so I'll check each.
Thanks man, I only have the D. And it is drafty in the cockpit, frezen my balls off. Its not that bid of deal. But it seems like Im the only that has this issue. Kinda bugs me a bit :)

hey guys can you port any of there planes over from fs9 to fsx, i got the 737 600/700/900 and will not be buying this ngx when it comes out thanks.james