Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NoahBryant

Screenshots!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Very, very nice. Especially the landings on wet runways!A little point of critique: the unsharpened backgrounds are a little too much imho and make some screenshots somewhat surrealistic.

A little point of critique: the unsharpened backgrounds are a little too much imho and make some screenshots somewhat surrealistic.
600px-Yes_check.svg.png

that is a very big check markBut actually, tack sharp backgrounds are more unrealistic to me, although I agree some of them are over doneNoah Bryant

But actually, tack sharp backgrounds are more unrealistic to me, although I agree some of them are over done
I agree with you: it's very nice, but sometimes just a little bit too much.

I agree with you: it's very nice, but sometimes just a little bit too much.
Very nice shots. Not sure why people feel the need to critique and "look a gift horse in the mouth".... Well done. Keep em coming... :(

Very nice Noah.. They just happen to be my two favorite aircraft... :(

Well done. Keep em coming... :(
You guys keep the beautiful planes coming and it's a DEAL!Noah Bryant

Very nice shots. Not sure why people feel the need to critique and "look a gift horse in the mouth"....
Sigh... It was just meant as positive critique, just to make the next series even better (imho!). Once I posted some screenshots here myself and I very much appreciated the replies with useful comments to make my screenshots better, although they were never as good as these beauties.