Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

smleingang

Updated NavData to 0903

I recently updated my Navdata to Navigraph's version 0903 and everything worked perfectly in both FS9 and FSX...now for some reason when I load a PMDG aircraft in FS9 I only get a part of the NavData...I can see it loading the data very slow at first then halfway through it jumps to the end...I go in and try to input a flightplan into the FMC and it always comes back as "Not In FS Database"...it says it doesn't even have KDAL or even KDFW in the database...any ideas asa to what's going on?...any help would be appreciated...thanks!Steve Leingang

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Have you tried posting in the Navigraph forum?I know some past releases of Navdata were a little wonky, but Navigraph is pretty good in fixing and posting updated revisions.Patrick

Have you tried posting in the Navigraph forum?I know some past releases of Navdata were a little wonky, but Navigraph is pretty good in fixing and posting updated revisions.Patrick
Thanks!...I'll give it a try!...Steve

I recently updated my Navdata to Navigraph's version 0903 and everything worked perfectly in both FS9 and FSX...now for some reason when I load a PMDG aircraft in FS9 I only get a part of the NavData...I can see it loading the data very slow at first then halfway through it jumps to the end...I go in and try to input a flightplan into the FMC and it always comes back as "Not In FS Database"...it says it doesn't even have KDAL or even KDFW in the database...any ideas asa to what's going on?...any help would be appreciated...thanks!Steve Leingang
Same problem with 0903, reverted back to 0902 and oproblem gone!Andrew

Same problem with 0903, reverted back to 0902 and oproblem gone!Andrew
Are you sure you have the latest 0903 revision?Tim

Are you sure you have the latest 0903 revision?Tim
Not sure?Andrew

Most are not having problems with Navigraph cycle 0903. Recently, one thread discussed a problem not finding airports (common ones like mentioned above) and the solution was to delete the existing files in the navdata folder and reinstalling the sidstars and terminal data. Don't know why that was required, but apparently the files were not complete or were corrupted somehow. Just thought I would mention this.These are just text files, easily looked at with any text editor. Might be worthwhile to look inside the files if you are having a problem. Definitions of how the data is organized is in the PMDG Ops knowledge base.

Most are not having problems with Navigraph cycle 0903. Recently, one thread discussed a problem not finding airports (common ones like mentioned above) and the solution was to delete the existing files in the navdata folder and reinstalling the sidstars and terminal data. Don't know why that was required, but apparently the files were not complete or were corrupted somehow. Just thought I would mention this.These are just text files, easily looked at with any text editor. Might be worthwhile to look inside the files if you are having a problem. Definitions of how the data is organized is in the PMDG Ops knowledge base.
Thanks DanAndrew