Sign in to follow this  
altstiff

Traffic, Traffic....

Ok to make a short story long :( I had my own defualt traffic and some UT schedules mixed in with WOAI scehdules and WOAI planes. So I decided I would clean it all up and use only the wonderful WOAI traffic and some of my own custom made (using stuff here at AVSIM) traffic for some of my missing airlines. It was tedious but well worth it.My traffic is looking awesome now with one fault. Lack of GA traffic now.How do I get the defualt GA AI traffic to return? My samll airports are looking bare.My old traffic BGL has UT stuff in it with GA traffic. I know I could just pinch the original traffic BGL from the CD but it would include the default airline and vintage traffic correct? I know PAI use to have a neat installer that would get rid of the vintage airliner traffic for you but I cannot seem to find it.Also, I noticed that WOAI have removed two packages...Centurion Air Cargo - "woacwcv1.zip"Omni Air International - "WOAOAIv1.zip"Anyone have these or know where I can get them?Thanks in advance for any help offered.

YES! PERFECT!!!I do know how to use the "search function" but I guess the simple way always works best....I like doing things the hard way.Thank you....

For GA traffic I use a program called...wait for it... GA-Traffic. Best program ever! Has many options to set and play with. Very easy to use. There are plenty of freeware and payware models for GA traffic around, just use them..let the program create random flight plans..and youre off! Give it a go.

I second red1's GA-Traffic comment. I just started using it last week and it works perfectly and is easy to use. Adds plenty of GA traffic to your airports that have GA parking spots. And the fact that you can add additional AI GA planes to GA-Traffic is great.