Sign in to follow this  
beefix

VRS F/A 18 Superbug

HiHas anybody tried out the new VRS F/A 18. It's had some really good write ups, but at $45 I would like to be sure that it performs as advertised before I purchase.Rgds Steve H

Well, I wrote a giant review about it. i guess you read the review and are asking about it because of that? Well, I can repeat what I said: you won't find such a good simulation of a fighter aircraft for FS2004 anywhere. It's, hands down, the best fighter simulation currently available for FS2004.Benjamin

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

Well, I wrote a giant review about it. i guess you read the review and are asking about it because of that? Well, I can repeat what I said: you won't find such a good simulation of a fighter aircraft for FS2004 anywhere. It's, hands down, the best fighter simulation currently available for FS2004.Benjamin
Benjamin - I was just about to let the first poster know about your new review, when I saw that you had already jumped on it... so I'll take this opportunity to tell you that I read it yesterday, and I think it's terrific. I've been waiting for a comprehensive review of this product; your detailed descriptions of EVERYTHING, along with the AVSIM Gold Star, have sold me. Thanks for a great write-up!

Thanks deaconblues, for your kind comment! You won't regret buying that plane, I can assure you.Benjamin

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

Very glad to see this plane get such a positive review on the front page. I've had it for a few months and it's one of the most impressive MSFS aircraft I've ever seen and that includes our own...

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Very glad to see this plane get such a positive review on the front page. I've had it for a few months and it's one of the most impressive MSFS aircraft I've ever seen and that includes our own...
As a former F-15E driver on the real side, I'm amazed at the realism and systems complexity. I'm always looking for my helmet and G-suit everytime I fly her.Colonel (ret) Rich Perry, USAF

I dont know what else to add but it is simply one of the best made airplanes for MSFS. Great systems and it is a fighter jet, lot of fun puting her through the paces.Also they have good support on their web site.

Indeed! I didn't really add it into the review, but the support is top notch. Questions are usually answered within a day, in a pleasant and friendly way.

Benjamin van Soldt

Wow, thanks for all the great comments everyone! It's really humbling and inspiring to read them.Ben, thanks again for such a wonderful and thorough review. I'm really happy that Avsim visitors will finally get the opportunity to understand what we're offering.Ryan, what can I say. PMDG was my inspiration to develop for MSFS, and it probably wouldn't have happened without you guys to show me where the bar was.Cheers and thanks again everyone.

No problem Jon, I know quality when I see it! I'd love to see you guys try the civil side of things... a certain type of popular aircraft has a FBW system that only a few of us out there could do correctly :)

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com