Sign in to follow this  
klm251

Tour around the world in the 737-900

Well here it is takeoff from Hamilton Enjoy

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />The landing will follow later :)Johan Ketting

Ok time for my landing vid in BIKF takeoof from there will follow soon
What's that background chatter (in Dutch, I assume)? Is that you or is it some add-on program? If so, which one?

What's that background chatter (in Dutch, I assume)? Is that you or is it some add-on program? If so, which one?
i was having a visitor at that time and she didn't see that before so i explained her a couple of things that was in dutch indeed heheJohan Ketting

Hehehe, I like you're dutch english accent, makes the ATC conversation more believe-able, :D

Well to hear more dutch english accent check out this vid of my landing at cowra hehe i couldn't find the runway it was dark and i was thinking out loud found out after i recorded lol

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

Guest 413X3

good to see that vc video, I can't fly in the 2d anymore!

Ok i just took off from cowra headed towards alice springs vid will follow shortly hve to upload it first

Ok here is the next vid bite me on this one i didn't had enough runway lol

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

where did you get those lighting textures from please? I mean the landing lightscool odyssey btw :)

The landing lights of the plane? just from pmdg i have no add-on installed for that if you mean the lights from the runway well i use rex 2004 :) right now i am uploading my video from my landing in alice springs it takes a while before it is uploaded 1.70gb hehe for a 5 minute vid

Ok here is the video of the landing at Alice Springs enjoy :)

I noticed initially you said you had set flaps 10 in the FMS and were getting a takeoff warning. In your picture it looks like flaps 15 were set, this may be why. Also suprisingly I was yackin with a 738 captain for American at work today and he tells me normal takeoff flaps for that airplane are flaps 5... not sure if its any different for the -900 but I would assume you would not need any more than 10, this airplane has a lot of power.Regards, Tom Moretti

Tom Moretti

Intel i7-7700k @ 4.8 Ghz - MSI Z270 Gaming M5 - 16GB DDR4-3200 Gskill - Nvidia GTX1080 - Corsair H100i V2 - 500GB Samsung 960 EVO m.2 - Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

I noticed initially you said you had set flaps 10 in the FMS and were getting a takeoff warning. In your picture it looks like flaps 15 were set, this may be why. Also suprisingly I was yackin with a 738 captain for American at work today and he tells me normal takeoff flaps for that airplane are flaps 5... not sure if its any different for the -900 but I would assume you would not need any more than 10, this airplane has a lot of power.Regards, Tom Moretti
Hi Tom.Well in the fmc it is up what you select there you can even choose for a flap 1 or 2 takeoff the reason you hear the alarm is that my speedbrakes are still in the armed position after you remove it and set flaps back to 10 the alarm goes away

Ok 2 vids comming up landing and takeoff from Broome enjoy

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />And the landing at broome

Ok i break the rule this time but i simply didn't had much choice when i wanted to start this morning my fs crashed when i started recording with fraps after rebooting i had serious texture problems with the 737 so i tried the md-11 no good either seems that the 747-400 was the only one in good working order no problems there so here is the takeoff from broome in the 747-400 enjoy