Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jordanal

PMDG Forum Pages

Is just me or are the PMDG forum page 2 and onward missing? On the FSX forum I can see the next-page button and page numbers but not on the PMDG forum. I double checked my forum settings to no avail.

Is just me or are the PMDG forum page 2 and onward missing? On the FSX forum I can see the next-page button and page numbers but not on the PMDG forum. I double checked my forum settings to no avail.
Fixed. Simple resynch of the forum was required. This happens every once in awhile on the busier forums.

Hi Al!If you are viewing just new posts, and there is only or less than a page full, then I believe that the 'next' option is not displayed.HTH,Cheers, RichardEdit: Tom beat me to a much better answer!

Thanks Tom, that did indeed seem to fix it.

Thanks Tom, that did indeed seem to fix it.
Sadly, it didn't fix it for me: the only way I can get to see anything other than new posts is to change the options at the bottom of the page from "All" to "From: 90 days".. :( Cheers,Brian

Sadly, it didn't fix it for me: the only way I can get to see anything other than new posts is to change the options at the bottom of the page from "All" to "From: 90 days".. :(
Same here for me.