Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG BAe JS4100 Manuals Available

These manuals are incredible. Just looking at them made me realize that I really want a hard copy of them. I know you guys are working out the kinks right now, but when they are available, please know that you have at least one happy customer standing by with a credit card :( Thanks again for all your hard work guys. Can't wait to get into to this one and figure it all out.Cheers,Blake

Page is still there, link is still INOP.BUG!! :D
It depends on what page you are viewing, on some the link is not there, on others it is, the buy button is still greyed out though which ever way you go to the product page. I'll come back later this is doing my head in, lol.

Cheers, Andy.

Just remember guys l`m first, the you guys can fight for second place heheheheCya guys have fun..Paul

The price isn't new in there. It has been there long time..-Aleksi

Hi AllFirst off i'll like to say a big well done on this A/C. It looks like a really lovely bird to fly.Secondly can some one please give us a ETA, as i am checking your website every 5 min's and i think my refresh button is getting quite bored of me pushing it. Thanks again Look forward to flying J41Keep up the good work

Guest Jeffreymg

Downloaded the manuals and had Kinko print them out,they look great.I am looking foward to the release of the J41 and some great short haul flying. JeffG

Okay- don't wander too far off- and make sure you leave your phone turned on- there's a good chance that crew scheduling will be calling you with a J41 trip before the day is out. :(
OK, with that I've changed my mind about that late-evening cup of coffee - who needs sleep anyway :)

Downloaded the manuals and had Kinko print them out,they look great.I am looking foward to the release of the J41 and some great short haul flying.
How much did that cost if I may ask? I've always thought it would cost a fortune to get stuff printed, hole punched, and bindered from a shop like that, especially in color.

13900K | MSI RTX 4090 | 64 GB 3600 MHz | 4x SSD + 1x HDD | ASUS 42" 3840x2160 120Hz OLED
VirtualFly TQ6+ | Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha | MFG Crosswind V2 | RealSimGear GNS530/430

spacer.png

Guest Jeffreymg

I paid $64.00 for the manuals to be printed double sided 3 hole punch and binders black&white.I paid for the tutorial to be printed in color. I have a HP Photosmart printer which loves ink and this was a lot cheaper than doing it myself. JeffG

I paid $64.00 for the manuals to be printed double sided 3 hole punch and binders black&white.I paid for the tutorial to be printed in color. I have a HP Photosmart printer which loves ink and this was a lot cheaper than doing it myself.
Thanks. I think I'll wait to see if PMDG decides to sell them first. :)

13900K | MSI RTX 4090 | 64 GB 3600 MHz | 4x SSD + 1x HDD | ASUS 42" 3840x2160 120Hz OLED
VirtualFly TQ6+ | Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha | MFG Crosswind V2 | RealSimGear GNS530/430

spacer.png

I haven't done the KINKOs thing, but would it be possible to take a download on CD or something and do a professional binding?I am ready for this thing!

Keith Guillory