Sign in to follow this  
kelvinr

Atmospheric/Environment Enhancement

Let me know what you guys think of the Atmospheric/Environment Enhancement uploaded by me (created by Boris Vorontsov). I have made many adjustments.

Let me know what you guys think of the Atmospheric/Environment Enhancement uploaded by me (created by Boris Vorontsov). I have made many adjustments.
I am shy of downloading it because I didn't see pictures yet.

Guest delsutton2009

Hi. I've just downloaded it and my immediate reaction was, WOW, what's happening! It does look very good the way the lighting changes depending on what you are looking at. Very nice idea and well executed.Are there any user controls or is it all automatic?

File unavailable in the library, what's going on?

\Robert Hamlich/

Hi. I've just downloaded it and my immediate reaction was, WOW, what's happening! It does look very good the way the lighting changes depending on what you are looking at. Very nice idea and well executed.Are there any user controls or is it all automatic?
Shift + F12 to turn off and on. alot of adjustments in the enb file do not do much at all. It is only a select few lines that actually make the difference. Cheers
File unavailable in the library, what's going on?
File should be available, have another go.

I am shy of downloading it because I didn't see pictures yet.
BEFORE1255414387.jpgAFTER1255427521.jpg

Is it hosted anywhere else at the moment, since avsim is down right now?
source website is down i see. try waiting for a day or so, if no luck post back here and maybe I can email it or somethin

source website is down i see. try waiting for a day or so, if no luck post back here and maybe I can email it or somethin
RGR Thx

Bruce Leehan

Sorry for delay in responding mate, actually there is a directx control file and an ini file. No controls just copy in main fsx folder and away you go. ctrl key is shift + f12 to turn off and on

I've tried to download it tonite, it's still not available.Claude Paris