Sign in to follow this  
Guest realatp

PLEASE I BED OF YOU!

Guest realatp

Any interested in making an "advanced" FS Build Profile for the RealAir Duke?

Guest Longyear

Couldn't you have put the REAL purpose of your post, into the 'subject' box ?If you had mentioned FSBuild in your title, then only people who know about this addon would read it. When you put "Please I bed of you" as the title, you waste everyone's time by getting them to read your post, even if they nothing about FSBuild.This can often lead to people not getting help, because you cause frustration to fellow simmers.Please change your post.

Couldn't you have put the REAL purpose of your post, into the 'subject' box ?If you had mentioned FSBuild in your title, then only people who know about this addon would read it. When you put "Please I bed of you" as the title, you waste everyone's time by getting them to read your post, even if they nothing about FSBuild.This can often lead to people not getting help, because you cause frustration to fellow simmers.Please change your post.
Thanks for bringing this up. It's very frustrating to see new topics with titles such as "I need help", or "Airplane problem", or "I can't figure this out". At the very least, try to provide a basic idea of the problem (eg: How to program holds on MD11.....NAT routes over the Atlantic.....LD767 flap issue).

Guest Longyear

Exactly Ron - I'm really not a forum fascist, but this is something I always comment on, as we are all busy people these days, and time is precious. If I can help on a post, I'm happy to. But if I know nothing about FSBuild, I think it's fairer for everyone that a topic wanting help on it, is clearly marked, eg... "FSBuild help please".Thanks,Davido.

And I wholeheartedly agree!!! One of my many "pet peeves" Lou

Any interested in making an "advanced" FS Build Profile for the RealAir Duke?
Have you got the performance characteristics for the Duke? If so, check the FSBuild site and download the Beach A36 Bonanza, it has all the info you need to create your own profile.The download includes a readme, perf, take-off/landing data (TOLD) and aircraft file. Have a look, it is pretty much self explanatory.

\Robert Hamlich/

Have you got the performance characteristics for the Duke? If so, check the FSBuild site and download the Beach A36 Bonanza, it has all the info you need to create your own profile.The download includes a readme, perf, take-off/landing data (TOLD) and aircraft file. Have a look, it is pretty much self explanatory.
Great Info.. My question is how do you edit the .prf file. I don't have MS Outlook and from what I can find on the internet, you need to have Outlook to be able to edit the .prf file in order to make any aircraft performance changes. Any input on how to edit the .prf file would be very helpful.

Great Info.. My question is how do you edit the .prf file. I don't have MS Outlook and from what I can find on the internet, you need to have Outlook to be able to edit the .prf file in order to make any aircraft performance changes. Any input on how to edit the .prf file would be very helpful.
HelloI just open them in notepad, they are only text files