Sign in to follow this  
Bonkster

Feelthere ERJ Series v2 for FS9 and FSX Released!

MackIs there an autothrottle on the real 145? I'm asking this because I don't know.Have you found a LOT livery yet?
No, there isn't. The throttle is manually managed by the pilot throughout the flight with the help of the FADEC. Apologies for not being clear on this, it is late ;) The issue that I've observed is that sometimes the throttles exceed their FADEC-enforced limits - for example jumping from 70-80% N1 to 95-100% N1 for no apparent reason, without any manual intervention. This is very rare - happened only once per flight - but since it happened on both flights, I brought it up.No, no luck in finding a LOT livery, seems McPhat aren't working on one either. It's a pity, since I expected our good old LOT to be included at release :)

I asked this in the FSX forum too but will lob the question over here as well because that thread will probably be locked soon. Does this bird have the same restrictive night lighting as the previous version and the CS 757. In other words, no way to fly with just a dark cockpit and backlit gauges without having to fly with bright lights on at night...IMHO, that was just unacceptable for the CS model, let alone a PIC model released in late 2009...-P

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Guest flightsimtopgun

Arrrggh Wilco! I'm still trying to get over their refund policy(I bought the A320).

Arrrggh Wilco! I'm still trying to get over their refund policy.
this is not a wilco product. they happen to be a distributer. you don't need to by from wilco, you can purchase from feelThere directly.not all developers and/or distributers have a refund policy ... PMDG comes to mind ...i encourage you to review the posts in this, other and feelThere's forums to make an informed choice about this ERJ package.--
Believe it or not, I actually started reinstalling FS9 because of this release.
you do know that the purchase includes both the FSX and FS9 aircraft?--

D. Scobie, feelThere support forum moderator: https://forum.simflight.com/forum/169-feelthere-support-forums/

I asked this in the FSX forum too but will lob the question over here as well because that thread will probably be locked soon. Does this bird have the same restrictive night lighting as the previous version and the CS 757. In other words, no way to fly with just a dark cockpit and backlit gauges without having to fly with bright lights on at night...
As far as I can tell - not in the 2D panel, no. I'm sorry, I haven't had the time to test this bird at night yet, but with the limited checking that I did do, it seems that it may be possible in the VC, however 2D is strictly a lights on/lights off affair. I'll confirm that for you later in the day :)Edit: Ok, I figured best not to keep you waiting and did a quick test just now - panel lights are, unfortunately, just on and off. There is no dimming possible, neither in 2D nor in the VC (it's pretty much the same as in v.1 and the E-Jets). It is however possible to dim the displays themselves, but that is a pretty standard feature in all glass cockpit sims.
you do know that the purchase includes both the FSX and FS9 aircraft?--
Of course, but I haven't touched FSX in over a year, FS9 is still my default sim of choice :)

I asked this in the FSX forum too but will lob the question over here as well because that thread will probably be locked soon. Does this bird have the same restrictive night lighting as the previous version and the CS 757. In other words, no way to fly with just a dark cockpit and backlit gauges without having to fly with bright lights on at night...IMHO, that was just unacceptable for the CS model, let alone a PIC model released in late 2009...-P
HelloThe FS9 version in my opinion has much more subtle nightlighting, in that the Panel bitmap is not as bright as the FSX versionThe yellow tint is more gray and just looks like ambient light from the displays, looking at airliners.net I think the FS9 version is closer to real life.Time permitting I will post a couple of shots from both versions later today.

Here are some shots from FS9 and FSX at KSEA around midnight.FS9FSX

Here are some shots from FS9 and FSX at KSEA around midnight.FS9FSX
Thank you guys very much!! I really appreciate it!Who am I kidding, I know this will be in my hangar by this afternoon ;). $47 for this with FS9 and FSX or $40 for a basic bus, no brainer for me this week...Thanks again-Paul

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Can anyone who bought the package tell what the bundled Call! first officer addon does? How does it work and what does it do?

Can anyone who bought the package tell what the bundled Call! first officer addon does? How does it work and what does it do?
Here is the web page for the Legacy 600 version, pretty much explains it, Note the price http://www.feelthere.com/2005/legacycall.htmlAnd here is the AVSIM reviewhttp://www.avsim.com/pages/1208/feelThere/Call.htm