Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ed_S_Pilot

DC8 for FSX?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Yes there is one made by Historic jetliners group (HJG). You can find all models of DC8, soundpacks and different panels from their site. Here is link to their site: HJG

Yes there is one made by Historic jetliners group (HJG). You can find all models of DC8, soundpacks and different panels from their site. Here is link to their site: HJG
Thankyou! :(

And two payware ones are in the pipeline (PMDG and Majestic Software)...Andreas
Cool! much appreciated...............

Cool! much appreciated...............
Be aware! DC-8 is a historic 4-engines jetliner and DHC-8 (PMDG and Majestic) is 2-engines turboprop-liner.Pavel

Be aware! DC-8 is a historic 4-engines jetliner and DHC-8 (PMDG and Majestic) is 2-engines turboprop-liner.Pavel
Thanks Pavel, Was unaware............

DreamFleet is making a DC-8.
i guess some patience is in order here....LOL which I'm told by my wife, "I have none!" LOLThanks all.....

DreamFleet is making a DC-8.
I'll believe it when I see it. I thought they also claimed to be working on a Learjet 24/25/35The DC-8 would be great, also a remake of their best in class 727

The last post I found on the DreamFleet DC-8 was written in April 09. Can anyone please provide a link to where the most recent status is posted?

Sorry, my fault. Dreamfleet announced to make a DC-8 long time ago...Andreas