Sign in to follow this  
TexasGary

Repaint Request

HI! Everyone professional repainters ;-)I know that is quite different class of aircraft, but I really like it. If it's possible to please make liveries EUROLOT from ATR72/ATR42.Regards and BIG thanks for Your hard JOB!Ex:ATR-42-EuroLOT-SP-EDA-1s.jpg..atr-72.jpg..atr-42.jpg..ATR42_500.jpg

Lukas, +1! I'd love to see the JS41 in EuroLot livery :)

Hi ChritopherI have managed to get something together for the Airberlin repaint scheme, I hope it is close to what you wanted.Here is the download link for the files..http://www.filefront.com/16398983/J41_AB_01.zipAnd as usual, if you want anything changing, adding or removing, then just let me know and I will try my best to assist.@ Lukas and PiotrHere is what I have managed to come up with for the EUROLOT scheme, I hope this one is also close to what you both want, and the same applies for any changes, just let me know.Anyway here is the download link for the EUROLOT files..http://www.filefront.com/16398989/J41_ELOT_01.zipTake care, and have fun.Jim Hodkinson

Hi Jim,first thank you for the awesome and quick work! I just checked and it looks great already. here some "corrections", or let's say improvements.1. i had the same experience when i downloaded a logo for air berlin. somehow the "red" in all the rl pictures look a little bit more "reddish" than the official logo-download version. maybe you could get the red a little bit more intense.2. I think the red area should extend a little bit more towards the nose section. there is furthermore a silver/grey/metal stripe running along the border of the red section (see picture below).3. The large air berlin letters on the side are reaching over the windows on the dash-8. i don't know whether this would look silly on our much shorter JS41, but maybe you as a pro could take a look at it. just a detail: on the left side the text os placed next to the front door, however on the right side it starts already behind the cockpit window (see previous pictures).4. maybe you could make the underneath text a little bigger and slimmer (same style as the main writting) - these writtings underneath the fuselage are tricky, aren't they?5. Air Berlins registrations all start with D-ABQ_ (Air Berlin - Dash) Everything else looks beautiful! Hope these are not to difficult changes!thanks again,regards,christopher

Regards,
Chris Volle

i7700k @ 4,7, 32gb ram, Win10, MSI GTX1070.

edited - sorry - seen that you've already done it --- :( :( :( christopher

Regards,
Chris Volle

Hi ChrisThanks for the feedback, as for the issues..Item 1 is not a problem to update.Item 2 again not a problem, but as I put the vertical part of the fuselage strip in line with the upper section of the tail as it seems to be on all the airberlin aircraft, it MAY cause the curve to be a little bit flatter than at present, but it is not a problem to do it that way.Item 3 again it is not a problem moving and resizing the airberlin text, but with the fuselage being a lot smaller whilst the windows are almost the same size, the windows will probably take great chunks out of the text thus making it almost unreadable as it did on another repaint I did some time ago, but I will give it a try.Item 4 with the text on the underside of the fuselage, the height is about at the limit at the moment, I could try to increase the height but it could take some time for this one as the text will span two different texture sheets, so it will be a lot of trial and error to get the two sections of text to line up, not impossible but it will take some time, as for being slimmer it seems that the under fuselage text on the photographs I have seen is a bolder version of the fuselage side text I could try to make it slimmer and larger.As for the registration, I must admit that I thought that all German registrations were based on the maximum take off weight of the aircraft, as I had that pointed out to me when I did a Lufthansa repaint, but if that is the registration that you require then no problem.As I say though updating Item 4 will take some time to do though, as I have a few thing to do today but I will try to be a quick as I can when I can get back in front of my system again.Once again thanks for the feedback, and I will be back as soon as I can with the updated files.Jim Hodkinson

Hi ChrisThanks for the feedback, as for the issues..Item 1 is not a problem to update.Item 2 again not a problem, but as I put the vertical part of the fuselage strip in line with the upper section of the tail as it seems to be on all the airberlin aircraft, it MAY cause the curve to be a little bit flatter than at present, but it is not a problem to do it that way.Item 3 again it is not a problem moving and resizing the airberlin text, but with the fuselage being a lot smaller whilst the windows are almost the same size, the windows will probably take great chunks out of the text thus making it almost unreadable as it did on another repaint I did some time ago, but I will give it a try.Item 4 with the text on the underside of the fuselage, the height is about at the limit at the moment, I could try to increase the height but it could take some time for this one as the text will span two different texture sheets, so it will be a lot of trial and error to get the two sections of text to line up, not impossible but it will take some time, as for being slimmer it seems that the under fuselage text on the photographs I have seen is a bolder version of the fuselage side text I could try to make it slimmer and larger.As for the registration, I must admit that I thought that all German registrations were based on the maximum take off weight of the aircraft, as I had that pointed out to me when I did a Lufthansa repaint, but if that is the registration that you require then no problem.As I say though updating Item 4 will take some time to do though, as I have a few thing to do today but I will try to be a quick as I can when I can get back in front of my system again.Once again thanks for the feedback, and I will be back as soon as I can with the updated files.Jim Hodkinson
Take your time! I'm right now waiting for the fs2crew version to be released, so my fleet is grounded anyway... :( regards,christopher

Regards,
Chris Volle

Wow, that was fast!!! Thank you very much for the Eurolot repaint :(

BIG~! Thanks for great job ;-)Another happy person in Poland flying JS41 as Eurolot. GreetingsLuk

Hi again ChristopherI managed to sneak in some system time, so I had a quick look at updating the Airberlin J41, so if you want to try her out here is the link for the file download..http://www.filefront.com/16403383/J41_AB_02.zipI have tried to put into the update the points that you raised, but please remember that this particular update was done in a little bit of a rush due to some time restrictions imposed at my end, and the same still applies, if you want anything changing then do not hesitate to let me know.Jim HodkinsonP.S.I am also waiting on the FS2Crew release for the J41

Hi Piotr and LucasThank you for the feedback, it really is appreciated, and I am glad that the EUROLOT scheme was something like the scheme you wanted, it can be awkward sometimes trying to get a colour scheme from a larger aircraft to fit the J41 and still look as though it could actually have been used in the real world, but this one was a nice simple but effective scheme that in my own opinion works pretty well with the J41.Thanks again for the feedback, and take care.Jim Hodkinson

Love it!

Regards,
Chris Volle

Hi ChristopherGood to hear that you are up and flying, I hope you enjoy both the J41 (that really should go without Saying) and the repaint, and if you ever want anything updating or changing just let me know.Great shot by the way.Jim Hodkinson