Sign in to follow this  
ggi

Carenado aircraft wish list

Guest propwash365

Spartan ExecutivePiper AztecPiper MirageNorth American Navion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello everyone,after so many years simming without a C90 i would say definately a C90 King Air! We saw a highly successfull high-quality FSX-abandoned B200 in Fs9 , but never never ever a C90 / E90 in Fs9 or even FSX ..... my absolutely WINNER for all times :( ..... Carenado, please make the Beech Family complete :( KingAirC90GT_exterior3_e.jpgKing-Air-C90.jpgAndreasEDDN
Congratulations you got your wish Carenado just announced the C-90 on their website. This is a breakthrough for them in to the turbine market.

7. Aero Commander 520.
Me too. A high wing twin like the 520 or 560 would be a nice addition. I like twins but I also like to look down at the scenery. :(

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

Congratulations you got your wish Carenado just announced the C-90 on their website. This is a breakthrough for them in to the turbine market.
I saw that and I fell off the floor! :( I didn´t expect to get a long long beloved xmas gift so early ;-)Best regards,AndreasEDDN

I also would love too see any of the Cessna 400 series Piston Twins, plus a Piper Navajo or Chieftain. I know that this will never happen but i'd love to see a Gulfstream GII, GIII, GIV, GV, or G650, with those gorgeous honeywell LCD screens.

Thank you to Carenado for making dreams come true! :( And after the C90 this is what I would love...water-04.jpgGrumman Turbo Mallard

Intel Core i7 2600K @ 4.60GHz | Corsair Vengeance Pro 16 GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 1600MHz (9-9-9-24) | ASUSTeK P8P67 DELUXE | EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB Superclocked ACX 2.0+ | Samsung SSD 860 EVO 2TB | Crucial CT1000MX500 1TB | 2 x Western Digital WDC WD40EZRX 4TB | Creative X-Fi Audio Processor | NEC 24WMGX3 MultiSync | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

I'd like to see a Glasair Sportsman 2+2... A very fun experimental plane it can be a trike, float or taildragger, and hauls quite a bit.big.jpgbig.jpgbig002.jpgN2CQ-1-Nick-big.jpg

Inactive

My top wishes (apart from an update to the FSX C152/172/182 and Piper PA-28 Archer for 3D gauges!!!!) are:- Piper PA-28-161 Warrior- Piper Twin Comanche- Bellanca Citabria (I prefer Carenado's "used" look to RealAir's, although their dynamics are A*!)Just my 2 cents....

Rob Bates
Simming since the age of 10 with MSFS 5.0

P3D v5.0 | 10700K (@stock) | EVGA GTX1080Ti SC2 | Z490-E ROG STRIX | 32GB 3600MHz | 970 EVO Plus M.2 & EVO 850 SSDs | H115i cooling | NZXT H440 Case | Samsung 32" CJG 1440p Curved Monitor | Virtual-Fly Ruddo & TQ3+ | Thrustmaster FCS Sidestick | Skalarki MCDU

Ask me about (my most flown): FSLabs A320-X series | MaddogX
In the hangar: Majestic Q400 Pro | PMDG 747 | A2A C182, Cherokee, Comanche & Spitfire

I think it would be great to see this airplane(Glasair Sportsman 2+2)!I also think Carenado should make small jets like the Gulfstream and Cessna jets.

How about a Beech Starship. This rare bird would be great.
Hello,great idea aout the beautifull Starship, but hence the few people being able to help to verify the flightdynamics and even getting access to the few available Starships is very unlikely and difficult to accomplish.Just a thought :( Regards,Andreas

Personally I would love to see Carenado doing a DHC-2 Beaver including Tundra-Wheels, amphibian and float versions. It would be awesome to have their quality on this classic bird for bush flying in PNW and PFJ! Carenado, my credit card is standing by :(. Also can´t wait for your C90!

I would also love to see the Cessna 402C. It not only makes for a great GA aircraft but can also be used in virtual airlines. The Flight1 Cessna 421 was an acceptable substitute in FS9 but its not available for FSX.