Sign in to follow this  
ggi

Carenado aircraft wish list

I don't know if it has been stated before but I would love to see one of the Mitsubishi either the Solitare or the Marquise. Nice thing is that the avionics are old school, with some incorporating GS430 or something along those lines.

Richard Spencer

Churchill

PVT SEL

GYSGT

USMC (ret)

On the RW front, its too bad that Piper dropped the Sport, as that was one of the best LS planes ever made/offered.

Hi, the identical aircraft is still available from the original European manufacturer (whose name escapes me!) though.   Piper wre just licencing and branding it.    Although I appreciate it's probably a lot harder to obtain in the states now.

PC-12NG is #1 on my list.

I am curious about the EMB-500 that they are nearly finished with. I saw a few people not so happy with the Carenado G1000, but I must completely disagree. The thing is very nice in the TBM, and once you have your cameras set up (EzDok or equivalent), provides really nice features and help in cross country flying... my main stay. They have made big strides in their glass department.

I love the Avanti II, and MilViz would be the logical choice for that, as they are already doing the same avionics (Proline 21) for what looks like the finest KingAir ever made for any sim.

The only problem with the Avanti II is the unusual high landing speeds... and perhaps the most annoying sound of any aircraft ever made. The perfect family vacation hauler though. That's for sure!

An update to the pa34 both with steam driven gauges and a glass cockpit option.

Same for the PA28 series - archer/warrior etc. Probably the two most used training aircraft in UK and parts of US. but both are a bit outdated compared to their other offerings - and now that they have ventured more into glass cockpits would be an ideal update time

A 2014 Seneca V would be nice.

MilViz is doing the Avanti.. though it's a "long" development project.

I saw somewhere that someone is doing the PC12-NG, but don't remember the dev.

I'd like to suggest the Carenado ATR 72 Series!

How about that?

A slightly larger project, done with the usual Carenado quality ;)