Sign in to follow this  
ggi

Carenado aircraft wish list

Great news with the forum. I've bought most of your products but now I'd love to see Carenado develop the following....Piper PA-31 Navajo CheiftanCessna 207 (Think it was referred to as the skywagon - there were a few in the UK that did parachute jumping)Cessna 150 Aerobat - Could the 152 be adapted? (Used to fly one a many years ago)Piper PA-23 AztecCessna 177 / 177RGProbably in that order. Anyone else?

Great news with the forum. I've bought most of your products but now I'd love to see Carenado develop the following....Piper PA-31 Navajo CheiftanCessna 207 (Think it was referred to as the skywagon - there were a few in the UK that did parachute jumping)Cessna 150 Aerobat - Could the 152 be adapted? (Used to fly one a many years ago)Piper PA-23 AztecCessna 177 / 177RGProbably in that order. Anyone else?
Yep, since Carenado wants some feedback I'll do my part too.A Baron 55/56/58/58P/G58

Rather than a particular aircraft, I'd love to see Carenado make their planes friendlier to repaint as well as have an updated VC with 3D gauges. :(

13900K | MSI RTX 4090 | 64 GB 3600 MHz | 4x SSD + 1x HDD | ASUS 42" 3840x2160 120Hz OLED
VirtualFly TQ6+ | Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha | MFG Crosswind V2 | RealSimGear GNS530/430

spacer.png

I'd like to see Carenado tackle a heavy like the Boeing C-17? Their G.A are perfect and I am sure that whatever they did would be the same. ;)

Dave Taylor gb.png

Guest waka172rg

Nice Aircraft Guys all of them!I would like Piper Aztec F and Cessna 172rg last but not least Cessna 185 skywagonCheersBlake

Given the quality of their external modelling, and the limited systems sophistication they utilise I'd like to see them get away from the tin trainers and model some of the modern LSA's and composite birds with their complex curves and undulations, but simple internal technology.Flight One is doing the Skycatcher, so what about:1: C42 Ikarus2: Evektor Sportstar3: Flight Design CT, both the sw and LS variants4: Jabiru Calypso SP, J170 or J350SP5: Tecnam Bravo, Eaglet or Sierra6: (if you must do tin) the Thorpedo

I would like to see a modification to the Arrow.Can you change the tail to a traditional one? Thanks.I like the T-tail, but I have over 200 hours on a regular one.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

..... last but not least Cessna 185 skywagon
Ditto.

I'd also love to see a Piper Aztec - probably will be doing my multi rating on oneAs well a Cessna 185 and DeHavilland Single Otter (Radial engine) would be great :)

Hey guys, first off this is a wonderful idea!I'd like to see:1. Cessna 421 Golden Eagle2. Vans RV-9A3. Cessna 208 Caravan4. Piper PA-44 Seminole5. Socata TBM 8506. Piper Meridian7. Beechcraft Baron 55 or 58You guys have the best GA planes out there! Can't wait to see what you make next.

Hello,I would like to see a Carenado developed -Beech A36 BonanzaPiper Archer IIIPiper Meridian Socata TBM 700 or 850

Keith Guillory

Yep, since Carenado wants some feedback I'll do my part too.A Baron 55/56/58/58P/G58
Ditto! ..and Jeremy and I will glad supply 1000 pictures.