Sign in to follow this  
ggi

Carenado aircraft wish list

It's a little bit aside of the topic at hand but can you link me to where Flight1 announced the Beech King Air 200? I'm pretty excited to hear that!
http://www.simforums.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=31087There you go :)

13900K | MSI RTX 4090 | 64 GB 3600 MHz | 4x SSD + 1x HDD | ASUS 42" 3840x2160 120Hz OLED
VirtualFly TQ6+ | Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha | MFG Crosswind V2 | RealSimGear GNS530/430

spacer.png

Guest craven

Have to do along with any Cessna Twin. preference given to a 421C,the Flight1 421C years ago was good but we need upgraded on for fsx,,,,,,,,

Beautiful! Thanks kiwikat, that made my day!I agree with flyerkg, a C90 would be a great plane to have in FSX since its historically been so under represented in the game. I can't see Carenado doing one though (turboprops don't seem to be on Carenado's list) but a nice Cessna 421 Golden Eagle would be completely within their bounds.

EADS Socata TB series! :( I know there are the Lionheart ones, but not with Carenado realism! Best :(

Pedro Lima
"The sky is the home of birds... we are just guests... guests of honor" Peter Besenyei
"...redundancy is very important in aviation; that is why airplanes have 2 wings instead of 1!" M.S.A.Q.
My videos

Oh excellent! a Carenado forum! :( I would love to see a V35B v2 for FS9. :( Other than that implimentation of 3D gauges .....and possibly a TBM 700/850. :(

About the repaint issue....we have received many feedback about the repaints problems many people had because we made mirrored textures.We had heard them and since a couples releases ago we have modified our policy and we included a blank texture in RGB format without the mirrored type. So people can do a very straightforward paint.Fernando HerreraCarenado

Rather than a particular aircraft, I'd love to see Carenado make their planes friendlier to repaint as well as have an updated VC with 3D gauges. :(

In no particular order.....1. Cessna P2102. TBM 700 or TBM 850 (A Carenado TBM would be AMAZING!)3. Piper Malibu4. Piper Meridian5. Piper Seminole6. Updated Carenado Cessna C210M Centurion for FSX

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

The Cessna 210s mentioned above would be great - and yes pressurised and standard.I imagine Carenado would struggle to find a P210 though

About the repaint issue....we have received many feedback about the repaints problems many people had because we made mirrored textures.We had heard them and since a couples releases ago we have modified our policy and we included a blank texture in RGB format without the mirrored type. So people can do a very straightforward paint.Fernando HerreraCarenado
I appreciated that for the Saratoga, but many of the textures are mis-mapped by a pixel or two, so the textures don't line up. Even the stock paints that come with it don't line up properly. It limited me to only making one paint for the Saratoga that I didn't decide to release because of the problem.That is part of the reason I've been persistent about beta testing for your company. I really think I could help out a lot. :(

13900K | MSI RTX 4090 | 64 GB 3600 MHz | 4x SSD + 1x HDD | ASUS 42" 3840x2160 120Hz OLED
VirtualFly TQ6+ | Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha | MFG Crosswind V2 | RealSimGear GNS530/430

spacer.png

Hello,First, I hope down to my knees that the Bonanza F33A FSX will be followed by an old style V-tail FSX version as it did for FS9 ! :( Carenado did such a wonderfull job on their first twin the seneca and made with its release a dream come true to see a twin from them! As I would love to see even more twins my votes on the wishlist are in that order:1.) Beech C90 King Air (old steam gauges)2.) Cessna 421 or 402Keep up that wonderfull work and the community will support you as long as possible with their purchase! Great possibility to say "thank you" in that forums after so many years! Bye , have a safe x-mastime and happy landings! :(

I know that there's already one around, but a Carenado quality Cesnna 337 Skymaster is a must have. C337

I know that there's already one around, but a Carenado quality Cesnna 337 Skymaster is a must have. C337
That would rock. :(

spacer.png

Guest EXAir

I'd like to see:Baron 58Cessna 185 PittsBeech Airliner 99I would also like to see some 3D gauges so us FS9 users can enjoy the VC without the choppy gauges.(I'd also like to see someone do the Metro, but that's probably not Carenado's...style)

Well as a bushpilot my wish list,what else C 180 or C185 on floats and wheel/ski. Yet Carenado has never done anything in DeHavilland DHC 3 Otter single P&W 650 hp or the Polish 1000 hp would be awesome. :( I have collected thier C150,172 floats and ski, C206 package all great aircraft. Anyway my 2 cents :( Keep up the terrific work.Bushmanrob