Everything posted by bigifooti
-
IniBuilds A380 Live Stream
I started as a kid 25 years ago with FS2000. It's good to have newcomers and it completely natural for kids or teenager to think/act ignorantly know it all (i for sure did). And also perfect to correct them/not really get bothered/ignore them. Same principle applies in a cafe/pub where the teenager behaviour is corrected by the "elders" /have drunk enough to have the experience.
- How to remove (or completely hide) commercial jetliners
- How to remove (or completely hide) commercial jetliners
-
Welcome to the Synaptic A220 - Releases next week on the MP
Select first a different airplane before updating. It's basically blocked from updating when in "use" so to say.
-
"Conversion guide" for those coming to straight from FSX?
Just open MSFS and expect that in the first couple of flights you might need to look up what the different keybind are(and mayby change these to your likings) mouse look: mouse + right button walk around outside of the plane: WASD --> space bar to make you walk a bit faster go in or outside of the plane: Shift+C Walk/move in the plane: schift+WASD
-
Simworks working on a Dash8 100/200/300
revealed in a roadmap video;
- JustFlight Fokker F70/F100 Release Date: Thursday, June 25th
-
JustFlight Fokker F70/F100 Release Date: Thursday, June 25th
The "turnaround" state can also be selected with APU running (all though APU starts quite quickly). The disconnecting of the GPU takes longer (like 30 sec...) After a weekend of flying I also got is down to. Select the Turnaround panel state Load simbrief in the EFB Load the payload in the EFB with loading set on instant Load the flightplan into FMC Select the SID and STARS in FMC Via the performance page on EFB load the Weights, and speeds into the FMC Start engine and taxi out. I think this isn't anything different from the PMDG (it's even quicker as you don't need to switch the Bleed air). I'm taxing within 5 min if I want to, it's just learning the flow. It allowed me to do 3 sectors in just over 2 hours (being only short flights crossing the North Sea back and forth). As in IRL the taxing at EHAM was the most time consuming part of it all.
- JustFlight Fokker F70/F100 Release Date: Thursday, June 25th
- JustFlight Fokker F70/F100 Release Date: Thursday, June 25th
-
Justflight Fokker F70/F100 dev update 01MAY2026
so it is to be released on the 24th
-
Justflight Fokker F70/F100 dev update 01MAY2026
guess the NDA's have lifted
-
Justflight Fokker F70/F100 dev update 01MAY2026
Per video: "release coming soon, somewhere they are shooting for middel of the week, this upcomming week"
-
Is this a Dash 8 in the Miltech slide from the FSExpo?
- TU-154 coming from FlightSim Studio AG
Finally something different!- New SWS Kodiak 2024 installer ver 2.2.0 corrupt
These days you need to checkin with discord: https://discord.com/channels/531808796822208512/531808796822208516- Phenom 300 soon? (released 18 May 26)
I have the same experience between the PC12 and Phenom 300 as in that I'm actually at the controls of the plane. Maybe I need to have more hours in the Sovereign+ to get it but to me those controls feels generic (mayby that is actually true for the real plane as well) With the Phenom I feel I'm actually operating the plane. Funny that I'm now missing the passenger "interaction" in the Sovereign+. It's not a huge deal but it just one additional feedback channel for when flying that the Phenom can give.- Phenom 300 soon? (released 18 May 26)
Then you haven't straighten out (de-crab) the aircraft correctly yet. Please see page 44 of the manual , second paragraphe.- Phenom 300 soon? (released 18 May 26)
i somehow can't figure out this updating method. i download the update in marketplace. it says it's ready to install which i click on and shortly afterwards it's disabled.- Phenom 300 soon? (released 18 May 26)
Yes, but i don't arrive to your conclussion. If you make a statement, be specific. What should I look out for? The refueling point looks detailed on the phenom. The wings are actually nicely modeled. The door is detailed.- Citation Sovereign+ Video Walkthrough
Didn't know this was in development. In general it is good development that these new developers spawn and challange with new features. But the main questionis : when?- Phenom 300 soon? (released 18 May 26)
can you give some examples of the outside modeling?- Phenom 300 soon? (released 18 May 26)
what is in your opinion wrong with the flightmodel?- Phenom 300 soon? (released 18 May 26)
How do you get wifi to work? it's on at the passenger tablet but on the pilot EFB it's off- Phenom 300 soon? (released 18 May 26)
I have the feeling the phenom is heavier on the CPU somehow. the fans are noticably louder. the performance is however great. I've actually starting reading the manual for a change.. This is why you see many youtube wiggeling down the runway after touchdown. - TU-154 coming from FlightSim Studio AG