Sign in to follow this  
Guest AirbusBuff

SSW A-310-300 Alternate Forum

Guest AirbusBuff

I don't think that is correct. In the A-320 when the green hydraulic system is pressurized, the brake accumulators show green band and only do so when the green system is pressurized or the elec pump is activated turning on the PTU.Either way, in SSW's A310, the accumulators are inop regardless of hydraulic condition. Very strange

Guest AirbusBuff

One more thing I thought baout, did you turn on either the APU Gen or have external power established?

Guest AirbusBuff

Did you follow the installation to the letter of the directions found in the SSw forum? It may help to just uninstall/Reinstall and make sure you eliminate all references on your hard drive to SSW for a fresh install.

Guest AirbusBuff

I did think it interesting that once I put the EFIS out of PLAN mode I could not see the flightplan. However, this should not keep you from flying the planned route so long as it was done right.Hmmm SSw needs to look into it then

Because I cannot post at the SSW forum yet, just a question: How can I exchange the placement of the MEMO CRT with the ECAM CRT? In my cockpit layout I have the MEMO at the bottom center and the ECAM half hidden on the bottom right. Yet I have seen pictures where these two CRTs have their locations exchanged (as it is logical!).Can someone help?Thks in advanceEdmundo-------------http://pwp.netcabo.pt/ega

Edmundo Azevedo

When I run FS2002 after activating code FS2002 crashes to desktop has done from the first input of unlock code. If I remove SSWA310.dll from modules folder I can then use FS2002. If I reinstall it will I get the same reg.no? Then I can try the unlock code again. I made a restore before installing A310 - and saved my registry. I can go back to restore and reinstall my registry but will this get rid of all instances of A310 including its presence in my registry.??? Awaiting e-mail from SSW - but may go my own way and mess it up ???? Using WINXP Pro, G4, 2100+ AMD, with all the latest drvs.

Guest Tim

HiIf you click on the bottom right screen - the ECAM and MEMO will swap overTim

Guest AirbusBuff

Take FS out of full screen mode before installing A310 and leave it in windowed mode.

Guest Howard

Its definitely correct. The indicator shows the pressure of the yellow system not the green system. Yellow is the reserve system and allows the pilot to monitor the brake pressure. When the green system is normal there is no need to monitor the pressure because it is automatically controlled.RegardsHoward

I was just aproaching(acording to the FMC) EDDB from EDDF, tuning the radios on the ILS when I've looked out the window and did not see nothing resembling an airport in the vicinity, but acording to the instruments I was there allright! contacted tower to request full landing, and I was told tha I was 20nm south of EDDB!!! great... I've pressed SHIFT+Z to see FS coordinates and compare them to the IRS and this was the result latitude was off by a few degrees.I've done several fligts (short ones ;) ) all of them prety uneventfull, but this turned out to be original....Santos(LPAV)

Guest AirbusBuff

Make sure you read the AFS manual on the downloads page at SSW. Acvcording to the operating procedures, the Autothrottle systems 1 or 2 must be activated on the lateral overhead panel. Then select the speed on the FCU and arm the autothrottle. After that, press the AT selector to enable automatic control.The A-310 is such a strange animal plane of a thing since it practically mixes future Airbus (319, 320, etc.) and Boying (pun intended) features. Quite a weird machine

Guest AirbusBuff

You may be correct since the Hyd aux electrical pump primes the green and yellow systems via the PTU.Accumulators do not work in the A310

Guest AirbusBuff

AGREED and after trying to fly TMA from OLBa to LFPO I decided even trying to hand fly it is very difficult. Pitch trim causes pithc instability, no pitch trim causes MEMO warning...bugs galore.I ws considering replacing the SSw Air file with one of Harald Neering's freeware A310s.