Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Glynn

DBS Studio Airport GPS

HelloHow does this gauge work with addon airports, does it have a database tool to update its airport data ?

No idea, have no intention buying it after the hassles I had with their walk&follow camera registration.If you are looking for a nice way to get to the gate without the silly arrows, have a look at this:http://secure.simmarket.com/disposition-followme.phtmlI am using it and find it very useful. And it's cheaper as well :-)
HelloFollow-me looks interesting but I use Radar Contact and it looks like Follow-me uses the taxi route provided by the default ATCso it won't work.

Guest pumrigar

I purchased this (although I had some reservations) and it does have a database tool. The activation email arrived about 10 minutes after I sent the request. Hope this helps.pumrigar

Follow-me looks interesting but I use Radar Contact and it looks like Follow-me uses the taxi route provided by the default ATCso it won't work.
As I pointed out in an earlier message in the thread, FollowMe version 2 computes its own route, but unfortunately so far it hasn't got out of the Beta stage. It works quite well though. Perhaps if you ask the author about it on his Support Forum something will happen. I've been trying to reach him for a while without success.RegardsPete

As I pointed out in an earlier message in the thread, FollowMe version 2 computes its own route, but unfortunately so far it hasn't got out of the Beta stage. It works quite well though. Perhaps if you ask the author about it on his Support Forum something will happen. I've been trying to reach him for a while without success.RegardsPete
Hello PeteI am going to stay with Holger maas Airport Chart Gauge for now.Any idea what happened to him, he seems to have given up on his gauge.

I am going to stay with Holger maas Airport Chart Gauge for now.Any idea what happened to him, he seems to have given up on his gauge.
No, sorry. I was trying to get some changes made to it too, for better use from within my cockpit. But I think he must have lost interest.Pete