Sign in to follow this  
CFIJose

Flightzone KPDX in FSX

Can someone post the instructions from the Sim Outhouse site to this thread, please? For some reason the SOH site server is off line.Thanks!

Sorry to drag up an old thread, but doesn anyone have the instructions how to get this workign with FSX?

I am sorry, but no amount of talent makes up for what flightscenery did to it's customers. An upgrade to FSX was promised by the man himself and then poof, with no explanation. Unless he apologizes and makes good on the free upgrade, he will get no support from me. I have to wonder about any company that would bring him on as a developer with his bad track record, do people not have principles anymore? :(
Agreed, the guy bailed on his own customers. He joins a long list of other devs that have done the same thing. 1st class flake.

Eric 

Sorry to drag up an old thread, but doesn anyone have the instructions how to get this workign with FSX?
Yes - I have it. If you have the original FZ02 Portland FS9 package I have all the detail on how to make it work moderately well, but I think OrbX's version will be out shortly and it will be much better.

i7 4790K@4.8GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA RTX 3080Ti | Maximus Hero VII | 512GB 860 Pro | 512GB 850 Pro | 256GB 840 Pro | 2TB 860 QVO | 1TB 870 EVO | Seagate 3TB Cloud | EVGA 1000 GQ | Win10 Pro | EK Custom water cooling.

Yes - I have it. If you have the original FZ02 Portland FS9 package I have all the detail on how to make it work moderately well, but I think OrbX's version will be out shortly and it will be much better.
I scoured the internet for hours yesterday but finally found it i think thanks Paul, tried it all with PNW and the landclass seems to interfere with the runways so it doesnt work with PNW, but if i disable PNW then it looks pretty good indeed. This was my favourite place to fly in and out of in FS9, lets hope ORBX do a great version of it too that isnt to heavy on the frames like there other large airports are (and i dont have a slouch of a rig!).http://forum.avsim.net/topic/244231-fs9-flight-scenerys-portland-in-fsx/ThanksSimon

I second that. FZPDX was my favorite also and I really look forward to having orbx release an updated portland as it is called PNW not 1/2 of the PNW. Thanks orbx thats the only place i can fly now... great job...ken

Flight Simulator's - Prepar3d V5.3/MSFS2020 | Operating System - WIN 10 | Main Board - GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS PRO | CPU - INTEL 9700k (5.0Ghz) | RAM - VIPER 32Gig DDR4 4000Mhz | Video Card - EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 ULTRA Monitor - DELL 38" ULTRAWIDE | Case - CORSAIR 750D FULL TOWER | CPU Cooling - CORSAIR H150i Elite Push/Pull | Power Supply - EVGA 1000 G+