Sign in to follow this  
downscc

747-8i Screenies

It say this on the PMDG product page for the soon to be released 747-8i and so I would like some clarification on one thing in particular.Does the underlined section of the quote above mean that this will only have the same range as the 747-400X? Because I would really love to have this as an aircraft to fly very long flights in. Flights that are further than the the 747-400 can do.Sorry if I sound a little dumb. But if the answer is that its range is the same as the 744. Then I don't think I would buy it. BTW. It really does look awesome!Thanks.MarkEDIT: Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask.
It's just a new dress on the old girl: whatever the 747-400 does (in terms of performance, etc.) is exactly what this will do.

Jeff Bea

I am an avid globetrotter with my trusty Lufthansa B777F, Polar Air Cargo B744F, and Atlas Air B748F.

Thanks for clarifying that for me Jeff.As it turns out, I decided to buy it anyway. I love it. I have no regrets in buying it. :( Mark

Performance is increased over the original 744 both internal and external as promised, but still not as good as with the MD-11. All shots taen at the same runway at KTPA, clear weather, and no traffic. All other settings are the same I always use which is Extremely dense Scenery, dense Autogen, and 2Xlow water.Great addition though to my 747 fleet!!!MD-11747-400F747-8fTom

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d