Sign in to follow this  
niyoko

Airports of Japan in FSX

Anyone know this site?http://www7a.biglobe...sx_scenery.htmlOliver
I've been there, and those are mostly small Japanese glider and GA fields, but some are domestic airports that ANA flew into. I've also checked out a Hamilton Island scenery, while not Japanese, looks pretty outstanding, though not much of a competition against Ant Lynch's scenery....^_^If only Sendai Airport was there, to take at least one last flight around her before she disappears into the aviation history, due to the tsunami that just occured lately..:Cry:Dave.

Anyone know this site?http://www7a.biglobe.ne.jp/~lets_fly/fsx_scenery.htmlOliver
oh and keep your eyes on http://aerosim.co.jp/ they have a nice looking Kobe, Kansai, and soon Fukuoka airport for FSX!

Kansai and Kobe are finished by now, but Fukuoka continues to be TBA for its release. If only the guys at Let's Fly allowed me to download the Kagoshima Airport scenery...Dave.

Kansai and Kobe are finished by now, but Fukuoka continues to be TBA for its release. If only the guys at Let's Fly allowed me to download the Kagoshima Airport scenery...Dave.
OH I know!! It just seems very strange to discontinue a download link. I wonder why.

Thank's for the link to the http://fsx.o.oo7.jp/ site. I have just downloaded the TOKYO_X ,TOKYO_PX1 ,TOKYO_PX2 ,TOKYO_PX3 and TOKYO_PX4 files, but am not sure how to proceed. Any help will be appreciated.

fdc_pfe_supporter.jpg

Thank's for the link to the http://fsx.o.oo7.jp/ site. I have just downloaded the TOKYO_X ,TOKYO_PX1 ,TOKYO_PX2 ,TOKYO_PX3 and TOKYO_PX4 files, but am not sure how to proceed. Any help will be appreciated.
all you need to do is extract the files from the zip files to a folderthen locate the AddOn Scenery folder in your FSX directory Scnry%20Step%201.jpg?psid=1After that copy or move the folder that contains the Scenery and Texture folder to the AddOn Scenery folder. My folder was the default TOKYO X nameScnry%20Step%202.jpg?psid=1There should be these two folders in the TOKYO X folderScnry%20Step%203.jpg?psid=1Lastly start FSX and go to the Settings menu and choose the Scenery Library button. In that window select the Add Area button and navigate to your scenery folder and choose it. After that the folder name should appear in the Scenery Library list. Among those sceneries of Japan, make sure that the gmax objects are above the PX# ground texture entry. After that click OKScnry%20Step%204.jpg?psid=1

Thanks for the HU! Nice airports to fly in Japan in this sites.In the other hand, very sad with what happened. My condolences to all the families affected.

Flavio Cardoso - P3Dv4.5 HF3

Win 10 Pro 64Bits - i74960X 4.5ghz - ASUS Rampage IV Black Ed. - Corsair H150i Platinum - 32gb  Ripjaws Z - ASUS RTX 2080 SUPER SC - MCP 737R 2015 Virtual Avionics

Hi all some good news Dominique Mason, from his airdaily blog has got some awesome news from overland japan. looks like were finally getting a new Haneda with the new international for fs9 and fsx I believe there were rumors about overland making or updating Handeda. with all the new changes that happened at the real airport. http://airdailyx.blogspot.com/2011/03/overlands-sceneries-projects-unveiled.html I'm also glade to know that overland is ok and doing well. after the horrible events happening in Japan, so my blessings go out to all are friends in Japan.

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

Hi niyoko, Thanks for your help. Just took chopper tour around Tokyo, looks fantastic!Also my condolences to the people of Japan on this ongoing tragedy.

fdc_pfe_supporter.jpg

Hi all some good news Dominique Mason, from his airdaily blog has got some awesome news from overland japan. looks like were finally getting a new Haneda with the new international for fs9 and fsx I believe there were rumors about overland making or updating Handeda. with all the new changes that happened at the real airport. http://airdailyx.blogspot.com/2011/03/overlands-sceneries-projects-unveiled.html I'm also glade to know that overland is ok and doing well. after the horrible events happening in Japan, so my blessings go out to all are friends in Japan.
That is great news! I'm glad that there is some word from Overland about moving to FSX.
Hi niyoko, Thanks for your help. Just took chopper tour around Tokyo, looks fantastic!Also my condolences to the people of Japan on this ongoing tragedy.
No problem. I'm glad it worked out for you and you're enjoying the scenery. Shinje has done a great job. I should send him a thank you email, hahaI don't know what is going to happen next in the tragedy here in Japan. Some of my friends have left back to the US or Canada, but I'm staying put. The situation in the RJSK area is ok, just food and gas shortages. Thank God nothing more than that.

That is great news! I'm glad that there is some word from Overland about moving to FSX.No problem. I'm glad it worked out for you and you're enjoying the scenery. Shinje has done a great job. I should send him a thank you email, hahaI don't know what is going to happen next in the tragedy here in Japan. Some of my friends have left back to the US or Canada, but I'm staying put. The situation in the RJSK area is ok, just food and gas shortages. Thank God nothing more than that.
Stay safe, Derek. Bruce.

Hi guy's, I'm having problems with the texture of the runway at Sapporo(RJCC RJCO) airport. The whole scenario works well, but the runway is entirely black.