Sign in to follow this  
niyoko

A Big Thanks to the PMDG Support team

I would like to give a big THANK YOU for all of those at the PMDG support team. I've had to make a few more requests for re-download and every time it was handled in a timely and professional manner. I'm very thankful for your understanding and help. Keep up the great work that I see you all providing us, PMDG customers. You're development team builds an amazing product, and you keep it running.Sorry for always having to bug you with an email, but thanks for your understanding. :( Also have to tell the dev-team to keep pumping out the great planes. I look forward to more purchases, lol.Derek R.If anyone has thanks they'd like to share please feel free to post it. :(

Hehe, sorry just poking fun at the title :)"For the men and women manning the support requests"Wouldn't it be "For the men manning and women womanning the support requests" :( Of course, I always like the extra chance also to say my thanks!

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier

Gents-Thanks for the compliments on the support team!For those who do not know- support for all of you in this community is provided primarily by two people:Paul Gollnick mans the email technical support side nearly 365 days a year.Ryan Maziarz is the primary manager of the forum support process.I play a (Very) bit process for any of you who wind up talking to Paul that have account/credit card/money questions... but that amounts to maybe a few hundred a year. Paul on the other hand probably answers 60-80 email per day.... Think about that moment....They do a great job all around- even when I decide to throw a shopping cart upgrade, website upgrade and a product release at them all on the same night. :(

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

"For the men and women manning the support requests" Wouldn't it be "For the men manning and women womanning the support requests"HEY!!! I resemble that remark!!! :( :(

Paul Gollnick

Manager Customer/Technical Support

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team.jpg