Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tzombie

JS 4100

Hello,I'm having a problem with finding the tutorial flight,I can't seem to find it,I've started FSX,and went to the Free Flight section,selected one of the JS 4100 versions,and selected an airport,saved fight,and loaded,but it was a regular flight,no tutorial,or is this a tutorial.Mark

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

This will no doubt be said again and again... full name signatures are required by all who post here on the forum...The PMDG moderators close threads opened by people not signing their full names...Are you by any chance running a different language version of Windows, for example German? This can create problems for an installer when it doesn't find the expected directory, so it creates one...Andrew

Thank you for your reply,And also about the signature,I think I have it set now,this is my first time using this particular forum,I'm using the English version ,I've been doing alot of reading,but was checking the Free Flight aircraft for that flight.Mark

Free flight is just that, look in your saved flights (Load Flight).

Thanks,I've looked in the saved flights,and currently have none,I'll just start with my own mission.Mark

Ok,I finally found the tutorial mission,have gotten it installed in the Free Flight section of FSX.Mark

Good to see that you are underway... have fun with the tutorial... it is a great place to start!Andrew