Sign in to follow this  
Ty53650

Can't find Frame limiter d/l

I've been looking to find the link to the frame rate limiter discussed on this forum, but all the links seem dead and I can't find the file on the net. Could some kind soul either point me in the direction of a good link or shoot me a copy via e-mail? I'd like to have a go at it and see how it works for me. Any help is very much appreciated! Ty

I theory, setting a frame-rate limit with FSX lowers the overall frame-rate you would get, for example lets say you get 20-24 fps in a particular scenery, then you set the fsx frame limit at 20, you may only now get 16 fps with the FSX limiter.With this you set at 20 and maintain at 20, FSX still acts like it is in unlimited mode.Again all of this is theory, I don't know how it works , but I do agree that it does work.

Is the frame-limiter for DX9 only? I downloaded it, and the drop-down box only had D3D9, OGL, and D3D8.