Sign in to follow this  
Guest realatp

Eaglesoft CX 2.0

I agree. This is a top notch aircraft and this patch just makes it even more.Thanks to the developers for making this free patch!
You are welcome Geof and the team thanks you! :(

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Guest realatp

I might in relationship to the Orginal VC. I did own it but I got a refund and I am thinking about buying it again.

Yes, unfortunately the modeler on this project has taken some time off to tend to a personal family situation and the FS9 model did not receive the same treatment as the FSX Version.Thank you for the observation on smooth performance. We believe we've raised the bar in that area with improved HyperGauge Technology. :( C'mon man. There are waaaaayyyy too many variables which effect FPS to really answer your question.I can and have shown pictures of 104 to 124 in FSX on may machine but that means nothing to someone who has a different machine and settings.Let's just say that she ain't no dog when it comes to perfomance. :(

I might in relationship to the Orginal VC. I did own it but I got a refund and I am thinking about buying it again.
By all means the refund policy is still in place if you choose to repurchase. :(

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

By all means the refund policy is still in place if you choose to repurchase. :(
In all seriousness, that is OK with you and F1? I also opted for a refund, now having second thoughts (or would that be third thoughts)?Thx,Joe

Joe Lorenc

In all seriousness, that is OK with you and F1? I also opted for a refund, now having second thoughts (or would that be third thoughts)?Thx,Joe
Yes it is. We treat a repurchase as a new purchase with all the rights of a new purchase including a 30 Day refund option.We've repeatedly stated that we would rather you be satisfied than keep your money and have you dissatisfied. :(

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Guest 413X3

How could someone not be satisfied with the original release??? One of the best addons ever, the best biz jet

VNAV: Does the graphical display show ToC, SoD and a projection when the new flight level setting is reached?

Best regards from RelaxX

VNAV: Does the graphical display show ToC, SoD and a projection when the new flight level setting is reached?
I'll just say no...

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

Yes to the first one, no to the others.

Ryan Kelly