Sign in to follow this  
7107delicious

A new 757 for FSX?

If you want a fairly decent 757, use X-Plane 10/11 and the FlightFactor 757 v2 . Nothing wrong with changing the flight simulator application to run your preferred a/c on. 

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

I'd love to like the 757v2 but the sounds are absolutely horrid (the worst offender is the pack sounds) and there are some autoflight logic bugs. With a little love, and attention to detail it could be a great addon.

Aidan Hutchison

Wow! Talk about Necro Posting! :blink: Don't think PMDG is interested in doing a 757. Let's finish the 747-8 first, thanks.

13 hours ago, Capt Speirs said:

Let's finish the 747-8 first, thanks.

And then they are going to sit down at the kitchen table going Now what?

Nah, they totally need to figure out what to do next before 747-8 is out.

Currently basically the pipeline is the 

• -8 expansion
  • DC-6 FSX/P3D conversion

and that's pretty much it for what we will definitely see.

Maybe there will be 777-200ER and some extra 737 variants... Maybe. But what would be the next major release? 
Well I'd bet PMDG is already working on it, but I don't know when they will reveal it. I think it's gonna be 787, but I think maybe they don't want to just flush QW business down the toilet, they're not that kind of folks.

23 minutes ago, Fabo said:

and that's pretty much it for what we will definitely see.

There's something else that you'll definitely see, too, but we haven't announced it yet, and it'll be here sooner than you think :ph34r:

• Upvote 4

Kyle Rodgers

It's not definite till it's released, TBH, but I'm willing to compromise with announced (as opposed to anticipated) :)

though you make me wonder pretty bad now. Should I decide to try for conspiracies, would it have to do with this third quad that is in the works (assuming 747 counts as one in all accords)?

Or a DC-3. I'd really like a proper DC-3 for FSX.

Unless you mean "here" as in physically there, not "here on Avsim". Which could mean all y'all want to make me feel sorry for not living in the Eastern seaboard and bought that Namibian DC-6.

9 hours ago, Fabo said:

It's not definite till it's released, TBH, but I'm willing to compromise with announced (as opposed to anticipated) :)

though you make me wonder pretty bad now. Should I decide to try for conspiracies, would it have to do with this third quad that is in the works (assuming 747 counts as one in all accords)?

Or a DC-3. I'd really like a proper DC-3 for FSX.

Unless you mean "here" as in physically there, not "here on Avsim". Which could mean all y'all want to make me feel sorry for not living in the Eastern seaboard and bought that Namibian DC-6.

Nah, it's going to be a 707. :cool:  Start watching at 45 seconds in and turn up the volume

• Upvote 1

PMDG 757....If I only ever happen to witness it. It just sounds too good to be true.

11700K + GTX 3080 + 32GB RAM

13 hours ago, scandinavian13 said:

There's something else that you'll definitely see, too, but we haven't announced it yet, and it'll be here sooner than you think :ph34r:

Gagh Kyle! :blink:  I'm already transporting parts of your wood pigeon in the new 747-400F!  Reveal the "something else" with haste, we must have this new awesome product!