Sign in to follow this  
Serge

Non Precision Approach - Setting MDA Question

My flights so far using FS2Crew have involved ILS or visual approaches so I haven't needed to set the MDA in the FS2Crew Config Panel. Today I thought I'd try a Non Precision Approach so I went to the FS2Crew Config Panel and set NP as the approach type but when tried using the mouse wheel to set the MDA it wouldn't change. The MDA was set to my current altitude and as I descended the MDA continually matched the descending attitude.According to the manual the approach type and MDA is set during the descent preparation prior to TOD but I couldn't get the MDA set. I'm sure I have done something wrong at my end and it's probably something simple I've overlooked so if anyone can shed some light on this it would be much appreciated.Thanks,Serge

Lian Li PC-P60B | Corsair HX620 | GA-Z370XP-SLI | i5 8600K | Noctua NH-D15 | GTX1080 8GB | 48GB DDR4 3200 | Samsung 960 EVO M.2 1TB | WD 1TB | Dell U3419W 34" | CH Yoke & Pedals | Track IR4 | Win10 64 | MSFS

My flights so far using FS2Crew have involved ILS or visual approaches so I haven't needed to set the MDA in the FS2Crew Config Panel. Today I thought I'd try a Non Precision Approach so I went to the FS2Crew Config Panel and set NP as the approach type but when tried using the mouse wheel to set the MDA it wouldn't change. The MDA was set to my current altitude and as I descended the MDA continually matched the descending attitude.According to the manual the approach type and MDA is set during the descent preparation prior to TOD but I couldn't get the MDA set. I'm sure I have done something wrong at my end and it's probably something simple I've overlooked so if anyone can shed some light on this it would be much appreciated.Thanks,Serge
Woops, a bug got introduced in 1.02.Please re-download and re-install 1.02.Cheers,

Woops, a bug got introduced in 1.02.Please re-download and re-install 1.02.Cheers,
Thanks Bryan. Will do.Cheers,SergeEDIT: Just finished installing and did a quick test. It's working fine now. Thanks again.

Lian Li PC-P60B | Corsair HX620 | GA-Z370XP-SLI | i5 8600K | Noctua NH-D15 | GTX1080 8GB | 48GB DDR4 3200 | Samsung 960 EVO M.2 1TB | WD 1TB | Dell U3419W 34" | CH Yoke & Pedals | Track IR4 | Win10 64 | MSFS

Hi !Quick question: uninstall old version first, or install the new version (redownloaded 1.02) over the existing one ("bugged 1.02")?Cheers,Stefan

Hi !Quick question: uninstall old version first, or install the new version (redownloaded 1.02) over the existing one ("bugged 1.02")?Cheers,Stefan
No need to uninstall first.Just install over the old version.Best,