Sign in to follow this  
shivers9

New Eaglesoft DA-42 No Information?

Did I miss some new rule or announcement. Why after several days is there zero information or chat about this new release. I asked once before and only got one private message. It just seems odd to me.

Sam

Prepar3D V5.3/12700K@5.1/EVGA 3080 TI/1000W PSU/Windows 10/40" 4K Samsung@3840x2160/ASP3D/ASCA/ORBX/
ChasePlane/General Aviation/Honeycomb Alpha+Bravo/MFG Rudder Pedals/

Could be that users are flying instead of participating. Could be that we had some hiccups with the installer over the weekend. Could be that no one likes the project. :(

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Could be that users are flying instead of participating. Could be that we had some hiccups with the installer over the weekend. Could be that no one likes the project. :(
Since you are here...I tried to log into your forums but my log in did not work and could not get the system to respond with email of lost password. Tried email to forum admin address but no answer there. Any suggestions?

Sam

Prepar3D V5.3/12700K@5.1/EVGA 3080 TI/1000W PSU/Windows 10/40" 4K Samsung@3840x2160/ASP3D/ASCA/ORBX/

Email to support@eaglesoftdg.com with your login information and he'll probably be able to sort it out for you.

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

Since you are here...I tried to log into your forums but my log in did not work and could not get the system to respond with email of lost password. Tried email to forum admin address but no answer there. Any suggestions?
Try now and let me if there are any more problems.

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Never mind. I take it that your reply to my question was Multi choice so I choose © or (3) "Could be that no one likes the project." I won't be needing to log in or purchase but thanks for the quick response.

Sam

Never mind. I take it that your reply to my question was Multi choice so I choose

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Did I miss some new rule or announcement. Why after several days is there zero information or chat about this new release. I asked once before and only got one private message. It just seems odd to me.
There was a thread started just a few days ago......which apparently YOU started! Did you forget your own post? :( http://forums1.avsim.net/index.php?showtopic=288178

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

There was a thread started just a few days ago......which apparently YOU started! Did you forget your own post? :( http://forums1.avsim.net/index.php?showtopic=288178
What part of I ASKED ONCE BEFORE do YOU not understand? I would think that that indicates that I have some memory of that post.

Sam

Here's hoping that that there is some interest in having a reasonable discussion about our DA42 Twin Star for FSX.Not sure why the attitudes but Shiver you are welcome to check the project out in our forums if you like.

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

How is vertical navigation managed and supported?Is it possible to download the manual?

Best regards from RelaxX

What are the main model differences between the FS9 version and the FSX version (outside of DX10 compatibility and self-shadowing capability)?It would appaear all of the screenshots at the ESDG site are of the FS9 version.Thanks!

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

Heya Shivers,As was mentioned, been too busy flying this bird to write a review!It is a fantastic aircraft to fly in FS. I fly the DA42 in real life, and this is so accurate!Speeds/power settings are spot on. It is great being able to apply RW procedures to a FS model and it works out the same.Even the sounds are realistically recorded and modelled. It was funny cos on the ES forums someone was asking about the engine shut down noise, but it is just like it is in real life.I don't have the Mindstar G1000 as I'm enjoying the ES one at the moment. I don't really think that extra $$ needs to be splashed on the G1000 when ES have done such a great job doing there model. I think the MIndstar may be more functional, and that's fine if you wana shell out more $$.The visual aspects of the DA42 are fantastic as well. Interior VC, again, everything modelled like the RW a/c. Exterior visual model is great too. I love autocoupling the APR mode onto an ILS and switching to the outside view and watching it slide down the glideslope - taking in the awesome job that the designers have done on the exterior modelling.It has the Mindstar KAP-140 autopilot which works like a charm now too.I've been waiting so, so, so long for a good DA42 for FSX and this one definitely cuts the cake for me!Small enough to do your VFR low terrain flying in, yet sophisticated eough with the G1000 to handle all aspects of IFR flight.Cruises (our SOP's) at a nice 140kt TAS (but can handle faster). Slow cruise 120kt - approach speed 105kt & Vref 75ktHope you get the opportunity to give this plane a whirl!I know that's what I'm going to be spending my time on over the next few months!