Hi,I have a few problems with fs2crew for the Wilco 737pic. The first is that I had a pushback that apparently didnt want to stop.I followed the pushback procedure with the default settings in the configuration panel (240 ft and 90 degrees left I think), and after I had started the engine I waited for the pushback to finish... Well, several minutes later I was still being pushed and already halfway towards the runway end. Is there a way to stop a pushback halfway through? The other is the taxi. According to the manual, taxiing ends and the before takeoff part starts when the FO announces "Cabin is secure". This never happens (I waited for it several minutes). What I am missing here?Helge

Helge Rasmussen

Hello Helge,Pushback: That can happen from time to time. I think it's a bug in FS. If it happens just hit "SHIFT P".Cabin secure: I don't have my source code with me and I forget off hand what the trigger is.Try watching the demos videos on YouTube... Perhaps you can see what you're missing.http://www.youtube.com/user/FS2CrewAdditional demos are in the lower left hand corner of the YouTube channel.Best,

Thanks for the hint about how to stop a pushback.I have been watching some of the videos to see what happens just before FO Announces "Cabin is secure", but with no luck.It would be great if you could give me a hint when you are back on your feet. Its not a big problem as I just can switch to the next step, but its irritating none the less.Helge

Helge Rasmussen

I never get the "cabin is secure" message either. I've found that the trigger required to progress to the taxi stage is to say "thanks for the guidance" to the ground crew, to which they reply somethign like "have a good flight".

I never get the "cabin is secure" message either. I've found that the trigger required to progress to the taxi stage is to say "thanks for the guidance" to the ground crew, to which they reply somethign like "have a good flight".
I'll be home on Thursday... I'll check the source code then to remind myself what the trigger is.Best,

I'll be home on Thursday... I'll check the source code then to remind myself what the trigger is.Best,
I'm back home...Necessary conditions are this:Complete the Before Taxi Checklist.Mode will then switch to "Taxi".Approx 60 seconds later (ground speed must be greater than 1) you will hear a chime.That's the sound of the FA calling you.Speak "Go ahead" or "Yes" to answer the FA.FA will say cabin is secure.The mode will then change to "Before Takeoff"Approx 11 seconds later the FO will say "Cabin crew seats for departure..."Cheers,