Sign in to follow this  
Dillon

Updated Feelthere A320/330 series.

Look a bit harder and you could have found this info "FeelThere is actually not in the development process. Wilco hired Eric to make some fixes/additional features for the AB. As far as we (FeelThere) know there will be no model changes but I can be wrong."And I highly doubt that it will be a free upgrade.

Jason

FAA CPL SEL MEL IR CFI-I MEI AGI

Can you please explain what is the purpose of having a discussion about something that you are not willing to provide ANY information?
ask wilco as feelThere didn't release the announcement.see also jason's observation -http://forums1.avsim.net/index.php?s=&...t&p=1804590--

D. Scobie, feelThere support forum moderator: https://forum.simflight.com/forum/169-feelthere-support-forums/

"FeelThere is actually not in the development process. Wilco hired Eric to make some fixes/additional features for the AB."
Well look at that, guess who called it? :( Seriously though, I do cling to a faint hope this will not simply be a rebadge of his "upgrade".

I actually think this will be version 2 of Eric's upgrade. I had contacted him for a reveiw I was doing at simflight about the Wilco Airbus Volume 1 package and I asked whether I could also do a review of his upgrade. While answering my subsequent questions, it became clear Eric was doing a version 2, in which he hoped to fix a lot of stuff pertaining to the A/P following the flight plan, VNAV claculations and that sort of thing.Sadly, not the FDE. I truly hope the news about this update means that the FDE in fact will be fixed. No point in fixing it all if the FDE remains as faulty as it is.

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

I think so, I think the Wilco update is going to be the Eric Marciano´s MCDU V2.I´ve already bought the MCDU V1 update, and by the number of version: V2 and no 1.01 or some number close to 1, I think It´s going to be a new version ( We´ll have to pay another again for the same good)Shall we, the customers who bought the V1 update, have any type of discount or We´ll get free of charge?By the way and before release anything:Anybody of this pretty world would be able to release a better FDE?For me, the external model is not the most important but the SYSTEMS and the FDE.- Please Eric, note that if FDE would be improved and this FDE were sold besides your package system MCDU update the Feelthere Airbus would be unbeatable.- Feelthere, if you are reading this : Your PIC 737 is really, really good.Why not considere release together with Eric Marciano´s MCDU update a new FDE?Greetings.Eric, It would be wonderful release a Web to offer support to the Airbus.Greetings.Sleepy.gifDoes anybody know when will be released?