Sign in to follow this  
Jetstream96

Anybody has the flight manuals/operations manuals of these aircraft?

Anybody has the flight manuals/operations manuals of these aircraft:(1) Learjet 45 or Learjet 60(2) Boeing 787(3) Airbus A318/319/320/321Please send email to me :<edited by mod>Thanks very much!

Anybody has the flight manuals/operations manuals of these aircraft:(1) Learjet 45 or Learjet 60(2) Boeing 787(3) Airbus A318/319/320/321Please send email to me :send me a pmThanks very much!
Can't help with the manuals but would offer this bit of friendly advice:Never post your e-mail address in this, or any forum, anywhere - unless you enjoy receiving spam.The "bad guys" use automated programs to troll forums seeking e-mail addresses which are then passed on to spammers.If you need to be contacted, ask folks to send you a PM (Personal Message) instead.

Can't help with the manuals but would offer this bit of friendly advice:Never post your e-mail address in this, or any forum, anywhere - unless you enjoy receiving spam.The "bad guys" use automated programs to troll forums seeking e-mail addresses which are then passed on to spammers.If you need to be contacted, ask folks to send you a PM (Personal Message) instead.
Thanks David-I edited out his email for him..

AOM's and FCOM's are the property of their resepective owners. Their redistribution is illegal in many circumstances.Just a heads up.Ryan.

I should think it is extremely unlikely you will find a 787 manual, since the thing is probably still being finalised, and even if it were available, it wouldn't be either cheap or especially commonplace. I do have many Airbus aircraft SOP manuals, but they are specific airline ones created from the EADs ones and tailored for some airlines, which means there is some confidential material in them relating to security procedures for those airlines, post 9-11. So I wouldn't want to put something with that stuff out to some total stranger on an internet forum, but if you care to ask a specific question which isn't related to that kind of thing, I can probably look it up in the manuals and let you know what the procedure is, although such procedures are often airline-specific, so it might not be a definitive guide to flying the things.You can find manuals for sale on some internet sites, such as Essco, but they tend to be for older aircraft. Any manuals for current aircraft are of course still usable, so they are not normally that cheap and invariably still in use, hence the rarity of them. You can find Essco's site here: http://www.esscoaircraft.com/I actually bought a Boeing 727 manual off Ebay a few weeks ago, so I know that is another source which is occasionally worth checking out, however, that's more the kind of thing you are likely to find out there, since the 727 is rapidly disappearing from commercial use. In general, you will probably find that current aircraft manuals are either not cheap, or simply not available at all to anyone who shouldn't really have them.Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

If you are interested in classic aircraft then -this site- is worth a look. I got the Vc10 flight manuel from them, all 625 pages!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!vololiberista

Anybody has the flight manuals/operations manuals of these aircraft:
You will find many downloadable PDF documents here:Smart Cockpit

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Thank you very much! There are many manuals in these website. They are really useful.

Airbus Manual Send via SendSpace.
Thank you. I have received it.

I should think it is extremely unlikely you will find a 787 manual, since the thing is probably still being finalised, and even if it were available, it wouldn't be either cheap or especially commonplace. I do have many Airbus aircraft SOP manuals, but they are specific airline ones created from the EADs ones and tailored for some airlines, which means there is some confidential material in them relating to security procedures for those airlines, post 9-11. So I wouldn't want to put something with that stuff out to some total stranger on an internet forum, but if you care to ask a specific question which isn't related to that kind of thing, I can probably look it up in the manuals and let you know what the procedure is, although such procedures are often airline-specific, so it might not be a definitive guide to flying the things.You can find manuals for sale on some internet sites, such as Essco, but they tend to be for older aircraft. Any manuals for current aircraft are of course still usable, so they are not normally that cheap and invariably still in use, hence the rarity of them. You can find Essco's site here: http://www.esscoaircraft.com/I actually bought a Boeing 727 manual off Ebay a few weeks ago, so I know that is another source which is occasionally worth checking out, however, that's more the kind of thing you are likely to find out there, since the 727 is rapidly disappearing from commercial use. In general, you will probably find that current aircraft manuals are either not cheap, or simply not available at all to anyone who shouldn't really have them.Al
I got it. Aircraft manuals are really not cheap. But I'll still buy them--because I love flying in the sky!!! Flight brings me a lot of joy.