Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

spilok

Ant's Tecnam...still no download after payment!

I was looking forward to the Sierra Tecnam for quite a while, and I purchased it last night. However, I've been given no download in my email yet, and when I go to my Flight1 account, I see that I made a transaction, but no download until some verification process occurs. What's the delay? Has this happened to anyone here on this forum? This is absolutely the longest time I've waited for a purchase to finalize.Stan

I was looking forward to the Sierra Tecnam for quite a while, and I purchased it last night. However, I've been given no download in my email yet, and when I go to my Flight1 account, I see that I made a transaction, but no download until some verification process occurs. What's the delay? Has this happened to anyone here on this forum? This is absolutely the longest time I've waited for a purchase to finalize.Stan
Hmmm, bought mine from the Flightsim store and got the download immediately.. hope yours shows up soon :(

I too purchased it and got an immediate download via the "Flightsim Store..."

... and when I go to my Flight1 account, I see that I made a transaction, but no download until some verification process occurs.
Do you mean your Flightsim Store account? I don't think Flight1 sells this one...Just on the off chance that you are looking in the wrong location, go to http://www.flightsimstore.com and open the "My Account" link. Mine was available immediately after making the payment.

OK....got my download this afternoon. Appreciate the comments. Now looking forward to flying.Stan