Sign in to follow this  
Brett Nicholls

737 NGX

Hi everyone. I suppose I might be getting a little bit impatient but was wondering now that there is not too months left in the year if anyone has heard when the 737 NGX was being released. Pictureslook really amazing. Is it a few weeks or maybe towards the end of the year? Regards Brett

Hi Brett, Please sign your full name to posts in this forum, thanks.http://forum.avsim.net/topic/245586-you-must-sign-your-full-real-name-to-posts-to-use-this-forum-posts-without-names-will-be-deleted/We are all waiting for it, and can just say to keep an eye out in the General Forum for a new Topic soon. The current thread on the matter is here, but I'm sure you've seen that already.So pull up a seat and wait with the rest of us, hopefully soon. We all feel the same way, as does PMDG from what I've read.Geesh, I feel like an expecting father, waiting for the wife to pop, haha.

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier

It's going to take until over 9000. :(

13900K | MSI RTX 4090 | 64 GB 3600 MHz | 4x SSD + 1x HDD | ASUS 42" 3840x2160 120Hz OLED
VirtualFly TQ6+ | Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha | MFG Crosswind V2 | RealSimGear GNS530/430

spacer.png

Guest wims

I have heard that the planned release date is the same one as ever, namely when its done.