Sign in to follow this  
usaf2222

PMDG L-1011

l10-stew1.jpgl10-loungepromo.jpgl10-upstairslng.jpgIf it had not been such a cliché, I would add a quote by Austin Powers......anyways, if these images would not wet PMDGs appetite for making the Tristar into a virtual museum. I'm not sure what will? ;) Btw. who owns the ESP/FXS technology these days? Hmm, is it not Lockheed? Maybe they even would like to work with/sponsor PMDG to do:a.) a great virtual representation of their last airlinerb.) learn from working with PMDG how to improve the basic workings of the Prepar3d/ESP/FSX platform for their possessional customers[more images at http://www.psa-history.org/]

The L-1011 would one of those great addons everyone wants, but unfeasible. What I think might be a good logical solution for them would, even with the other planes in development, would be the MD-10. A quick cash-cow expansion using the MD-11. Though the 717 would be great,they've already said it was a no-no, they are too busy doing other things...but we can dream, can't we?Ricardo De Paula

Im just waiting for a new 747x update. Comparing to the ngx the 747x is gonna look bad
Dont feed the trolls!!!!!

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

I think it would be totally awesome if PMDG made a Lockheed L-1011 model. I have been fascinated by it ever since I saw it, I went out and got a FSX model and it sucked.....[Thanks for the discussion and I look forward to your comments
If I recall correctly, a comment was made by someone at PMDG (may have even been RR) that they had been already affected by the MD11 in that it isn’t used as a pax aircraft much anymore, and other than the freighter conversions it's somewhat out of date. I recall that they had figured that this had affected sales. Obviously not a concern for the NGX or the 777, but if I'm correct why would they do something in less popular use than the MD11?I agree, though, with one poster here- many of us love the "classic" panels and aircraft, back when you really had to fly the plane.... :)Thanks, Bruce.

I would love to see an Airbus A330(-200 / -300)&340 (-300 / 600) in PMDG quality. But I guess you cannot get everything in life, can you?:( Or can I? By gathering 10.000 € and ask PMDG if they could do a special project for this price, only for me...mhmmm...??He%20He.gifCheers,Polat Alemdar

If it were a turboprop, I'd like it to be an ATR, it's quite overlooked, but fairly widely used...If some sort of Turbine, the MD-80 would be nice... Or DC-9. I'm just saying.