Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pellebus

Aircraft carrier for FSX?

Just looove the "superbug"! from VRS!Stunning machine, in all aspects! But i like to have a carrier that I can land on and take off from. Is there any good nice and ones around for download? Thanks for Your help!Best RegardsPer Ståhle

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

See here: USS Nimitz et alBe sure to download both parts and get aicarriers along with it...it's mentioned in the file descriptions for the carriers. Highly recommended. This is for FSX Acceleration only, though.

Per,Search for uss_nimitz_ike_version2_part1.zip and uss_nimitz_ike_version2_part2.zip by Javier Fernandez in the library.It will knock your socks off :( Edit : Rudi was quicker than me :( 2009-6-15_20-52-7-296.jpg

Just looove the "superbug"! from VRS!Stunning machine, in all aspects! But i like to have a carrier that I can land on and take off from. Is there any good nice and ones around for download? Thanks for Your help!Best RegardsPer Ståhle
I've just installed "Superbug" also, cant say that I share your enthusiasm for it.At the moment it is un-flyable due to the rudders flapping so much that the only way is Its probably not installed properly :angry:RegardsMike

I've just installed "Superbug" also, cant say that I share your enthusiasm for it.At the moment it is un-flyable due to the rudders flapping so much that the only way is Its probably not installed properly :angry:RegardsMike
That sounds like a calibration issue with your joystick. The configuration manager has error reports if there are conflicts with your joystick. You may have already tried that. I noticed in your sig you have the Saitek x52, which I have as well. I had some issues at the beginning but they were sorted out when the patches were released. Additionally, your "general" settings in your aircraft realism settings needs to be set to 100% in order for the aircraft to preform properly.

FSX already has carriers, though not as nice as the above addons.Start a flight at Oceana NAS KNTU on Oct. 16 at 11:00 local time, in the F-18.Take off and level off at 1,000 feet. Turn to 160 degrees.In a few minutes a carrier will come into view heading north to Norfolk NS.Have funDave

That sounds like a calibration issue with your joystick. The configuration manager has error reports if there are conflicts with your joystick. You may have already tried that. I noticed in your sig you have the Saitek x52, which I have as well. I had some issues at the beginning but they were sorted out when the patches were released. Additionally, your "general" settings in your aircraft realism settings needs to be set to 100% in order for the aircraft to preform properly.
Hi phoenixphire,This is the only aircraft I have problems with, drivers are up to date, the only difference is the joystick calibration is done via FCUIP for the Superbug, As I havn't got to grips with that program yet, that may well be the problem.Mike