Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest teduwas

Fly the Boeing 777!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Very very nice! I love to see fs2004 looking the dogs fluffy bits! nice vid man

You impressed me, and cracked me up at the same time. When you said "Fly the Boeing 777!", I always thought that this was another work by Perfect "Fail" Flight! :LMAO:Dave.

great video - really gets me in the mood ;)followed a link to this one:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mE28RjOH2jc&feature=fvwkanyone any idea what virtual camera software this good man is using?maybe TrackIR ? I really need to re-create this!

Is the wingview from flightsim.com? Is it the 2nd one on page after searching "POSKY 777 wing views"?I want the view! Hehe, please tell me where you got it from :(.

I almost always fly the 777, can i ask you where you got that wing view from?This one :(Cheers.
i used DBS walk and follow to get the wing view : )
Great Video Ted, what software did you use to capture the different angles?Juan
i simply used fsrecorder tower view. i can move the camera to different spots : ) for the wing view and close-up shots i used DBS walk and follow
great video - really gets me in the mood ;)followed a link to this one:
anyone any idea what virtual camera software this good man is using?maybe TrackIR ? I really need to re-create this!
He used TrackIR 5 for the cockpit view and fsrecorder tower view for the outside shot : )

i used DBS walk and follow to get the wing view : )i simply used fsrecorder tower view. i can move the camera to different spots : ) for the wing view and close-up shots i used DBS walk and followHe used TrackIR 5 for the cockpit view and fsrecorder tower view for the outside shot : )
Thanks Teduwas