Sign in to follow this  
RossThomson

Robert, What a man you are !

First of all, I don't know if this is rude or insulting in any way or form, So if it is, I'm apologizing now, And then you can delete the topic.http://www.randazzofornevada.com/I never knew how much of an important man you were,“In the past, the office of Lieutenant Governor has been filled by lawyers, doctors, or career politicians looking to burnish their credentials before moving on to another office. Unlike them, I’m here to make the tough decisions and fix our economy. I would appreciate your support.”Why don't we help ?And lastly, what is your daily job, Is it indeed the airline career ?Regards,Ross Thomson.

Good Luck Robert I hope you win!!!Alex Schiffer,User of the MD-11

I believe the election has already passed. Takes a lot of energy and courage to do anything like that. Cheers!

Guest 413X3

This was a long time ago, the voting was in November...

Yeah, I knew about this already, he is very busy. Very commited to alot of things, and you all got to give him a clap for that. :( Alot of us don't do too much more than simming and work.

Did he win? Sorry - being an Aussie I don't follow any elections in the US other than the Presidential election.

No

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

The video reminds me of the advert video in the film Ghostbusters. The bit where they say 'Are you troubled by spoooks, spectres' etc and 'We're ready to believe you' :(

Yeah, I knew about this already, he is very busy. Very commited to alot of things, and you all got to give him a clap for that. :( Alot of us don't do too much more than simming and work.
The exact reason why I hate to see people constantly asking for updates and bashing developers. The majority of add-on developers only do this sort of thing as a part-time gig. There's way more to their lives than just the Flight Sim world.

Dylan Charles

"The aircraft G-limits are only there in case there is another flight by that particular airplane. If subsequent flights do not appear likely, there are no G-limits."

He's not even sure why that website is still up haha - they quit paying for it the day after the election was over...

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com