Sign in to follow this  
c402_cvs

Approximate dates

Guest acezboy561
It may release this week.. It might release in 2014.
Thats good approximate dates to me.

Shame%20On%20You.gif Is that because that year will definitely happen? or you have some inside information? 'cause I'm doubtful PMDG 737 will ever appear. Just the odd instrument or a forward glance maketh not a flight worthy a/c, how many of you so called beta testers have seen any site of it? I guess this posting like others I've posted will fall off the forum...too embarrassing, and they only speak in 'How Dare You' tones, come on PMDG a little honesty would not be a bad thing.....Maybe your out of money!!Big%20Grin.gif

Hope so.. I was just typing a reply and then thought.. you know what, forget it.

I try only J41 from PMDG, but I think If they need time, let them get it. PMDG products are the best in market. Sorry for english.Oksana Egorova.

Consider yourself lucky, really. They're perfectly allowed to simply state "It's ready when it's ready." The fact that they provided an approximate date should be taken as a luxury. Coding isn't tangeable - you can't see all the parts laid out on a desk, or in a garage/hangar, and see how far you have yet to go. It's harder to give approximates when you're working with computers, especially when you're moving into new realms. When I'm working on my car, on the other hand, I can see what exactly has been taken apart and I'm working in the same realm I always have. I can sit there and say "I'll be done in about two hours" and I know I'll be close to that. I've done it before I'm in the realm in which I've already worked. They are recoding and reconfiguring in new realms to push the limits of flight simulation as far as we've seen.What these guys are doing here is essentially building the 737 themselves, knowing how it should look and generally how it works, but with no road map in between. Try doing than and giving an estimate that's anywhere near accurate. To be honest, they're essentially doing what Boeing did with the 777, but they're stopping at making the 3D model and systems, instead of sending the plans out to parts manufacturers.When it comes to expected times in the aviation business, don't pay any attention to them. No matter how much planning and preparation goes into some flights, you're not going to hit your expected time. Wind, weather and Murphy all know who is ahead of schedule and they'll all convene to make sure that flight knows who's boss.Joking aside, there are two things that will get you in trouble with the locals around here:Asking about, or otherwise commenting on release dates, andNot signing your name on posts

Kyle Rodgers

Well, guys this is the last "when?" post in this forum.Next one will be immediatly locked and his author definitly banned.I am sorry to use this method but it seems that this is the only language some folks understand.The answer to your question is clearly given here.

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.